idiot car owner with tinted rear lamp

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
many idiot out there
tinted their rear signal lamp and reverse lamp red..

really stupid move lar
ppl have the standard that signal is blinking yellow
and reverse lamp is white color.. so that other ppl know what u doing

last week i almost run into someones butt in a small road
cause his reverse light is RED , i thought he just stopping,
not notice he is moving backward to parking (night time somemore)

what lar..
if red signal lamp atleast stillc an see
cause signal lamp is blinking

but red reverse lamp...
at night.. how can ppl recognize?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
it's all about being "special', so special until becom being "kutuk" by ppl....kakakaakak

I once followed an Perdana (auto). The driver was the brake-pedal-happy person, and like to tap on the brake consistently. What annoyed me most was that his brake light was connected to the reverse light. Everytime he stepped on the brake, the rear light and the reverse light lights up the same time. further more, his reverse lights were ultra bright...I was blinded by these lights.....

Imagine driving behind that idiot at nite....sheesh!!!

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
EH.. U POSTED THIS.. i wanted to also man! i almost ran into a car last week for this reverse issue.. idiot.. summore same car with me.. gen2.. whole rear lamp RED. swt! signal oso red!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
my conclusion is JPJ & traffic police is useless.......
the owner who put the tinted black at rear lamp is BRAINLESS

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
haha.....you say JPJ and Traffic police useless.......

when they do their job, you say they are greddy buggers.... =P

I bet they are confused on what to do....lolz....

Btw my car rear lamp tinted.....bought it like that and too pricy to change T.T

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
if u do nothing wrong with ur car u scared those jpj or traffic ka.......correct me if i wrong

honestly i do speak loud in front of them who waste my time to stop in the road block.....

early morning, just see a car nearly bang into the gticlub member car who tinted black at rear lamp at semarak.....but lucky she didn't.....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yea...most cars tinted the rear lamp until u cant see the light....quite dangerous and i wonder what the main purpose for them to do so...

if dun like the rear lamp.....juz disconnect the socket...so no light at all beter.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
tinted isn't as bad as RED reverse light or RED signal indicators.. they were white and amber for a reason.. people like that should get rammed by lori.

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
You guys ever seen some super retard who tinted the WHOLE front headlamp with the darkest tint? I mean WHOLE headlamp, not just the edge.

If they don't want to shine the road at night, they should just remove the the front headlamp.....

Unevolved retard....

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
If its proton car then its not much of a problem i think. Cos I remember where the reverse light is cos most of them already 10 years on the road. ha haa. :p

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
i think tinted light is not such a big problem still can see.... i hate those idiot who when they tap on the brake, the brake on and the reverse light blinking...wtf..imagine u stop behind him at the traffic light....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Red reverse light is really stupid.....

make a turn and no signal is more stupid...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ppl are dying to get noticed of their cars nowadays....changing the rear light colour is the best bang-for-buck lor.....

i ppl want to get attention is fine, but do not compromise the car safety and other road users.....Hmmm, if these driver wants attention , I suggest them driving naked in the car without the car door. I bet this attract attention better than Ferrari, ANYTIME....

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
i ppl want to get attention is fine, but do not compromise the car safety and other road users.....Hmmm, if these driver wants attention , I suggest them driving naked in the car without the car door. I bet this attract attention better than Ferrari, ANYTIME....[/quote]

hahaha....good ohh.....but no idiot will do it la bro cause that one dangerous

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
dont know bout tinted rear lamps bro...but few days back i was rushing on ldp,some slow ass kelisa had his reverse lights installed with spotlight bulbs...its so bright i cant even see his number plate,like high beam-ing me from the front....damn hard to drive

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
sometimes reli wonder how these ppl come up with these stupid ideas wan lor... no brains wan. what is the light for if they meddle wid it so much rite?:emoticon_U:
n also those ppl who dun have 3rd brake light or spoil ady wan, dem dangerous la.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
luckily i dind`t put red just smoke it darker onli ......

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
haha same here i nearly ran in to a honda city cos the rear light was tinted red cant see the signal light tot its going stright
i hate those damn fU#ker tinted their rear lamp no money to buy rear cristal lamp dont la tint it damn dangerous leh!!! if langar who salah??

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Speaking of lights and idiots, I ran into this cibai Mini with super bright headlamps which could illuminate my car (which was in front of said Mini), the whole bloody cabin, and the car in front of me as well. It is because of cibai lobotomised morons like this that give HID a bad name. And that isn't the end of it. Because his light illuminated the entire highway, I decided to let him pass because it was getting seriously dangerous for me. And guess what, the cibai unclefucker installed this ultra bright red light at the back which is just as annoying. If I had one wish at that moment, it would be to have another car from the other side, highbeam the fucker till he can't see and crashes to his death.

And just in case, by any chance, that fucker would be reading this; Hey asshole, you are the type of douchebag that should be castrated so that you can't have children and pass on your stupid genes.

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
it is more irritating for those who dont bother to ensure their brake light/signal is working onot..this type of i-dun-hv-time or i-dunno are risking other motorist for sure!
Pls allocate few seconds of your time to check ur brakelights condition or spend few tiny ringgit to replace the bulbs/fuse in exchange for ppl lives.

-a community reminder service from me.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

My car bonnet was slightly dented from fallen object while parked under a tree :banghead:

I would like to know if there is any shop in KL or Ampang that can repair it without having to re-paint?

Thanks a lot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience