Idiot car tester crashes Satria Neo :O

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wtf... i didn't have the chance to test drive the car when i book for one.. and this guy go crash the Neo? damn... he is surely an idiot...

and how the f did the car got smashed in the rear on the driver side? from the pic, the car is facing the wrong way. at first i thought, eh, the car is quite ok what when i look at the 1st 2 pics. the last pic shows the brunt of the damage.. hmmm.... i think that idiot spun clockwise, ram the car up the high road shoulder, crash butt first into the fencing and stopped. but, to do that kind of damage the fencing should be quite hard coz the Neo's body is relatively stronger (compared to other protons).

Nevertheless, an idiot... i wonder such accident, will the driver be held responsible for the damages? (in the event of test drives)

LOLZzz..

what he banged la??.... he wanna become crash test dummy ar??...

at least he crashed it to show the public how strong really is the body/chassis ma .... ahahahahahaa

err.. how d heck d damages on d car happened dat way? i don see any steel rods there in d pic

well, he had the honor to crash it on public road at least.. hahhaa...

I guess the propective buyer and the car saleman (Assumed) during the test drive "main-main mata", and probably playing the "gearstick". as well....thus the accident. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ayooo.... lotus design suspenssion only doesnt mean can drift safety mah!!!!
nvm chop shop got spare part already!!

yup. 1st half cut satria neo.
wonder which chop shop it'll go to.

still can repair la that car.... so fast confirmed totalled adi meh??... rear suspension link there broken jor.... and ketuk ketuk back the rear body panel can adi lor...

hmm do the guy that crash this car have to buy this car??

i think he wanna test the handling cos they say this car handling very good lol

i think he skidded then the car jump of the curb then bang a lamppost gua :/

i think he wan to try to do a handbrake slide
like the advertisement of satriA Neo ..
(the last part when the word 'satria neo' comes out and the car goes for a slide)

how te tester drive the car...
or he wan to try a drift ?

Top Bottom