I finally know why zth load so slow..come in read

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
Joeker ,tom or admin

u can move this thread to admin section..
but i gonna speak out..

altho the forum is free...

but why so slow loading?

Problem?After few month of trying..i finally know why...not streamyx problem..not 60.XX or 219.95XX ip problem..

those adserver in the forum la....the ad generator in the forum...sometimes got..sometimes dun have

IE windows XP sp 2 cookies blocker is doin the job...dont know which is good or a bad thing

zerotohundred.com/adserver/adx.js

what is this .js file? javascript?

using google adsense ok ler...honda/toyota/nissan advert ok..
but...other ads...i dunno how to say it...

when restart com..no surf site..i do netstat i get nothing which is good..

then surf zth.com and test netstat....wah ...im getting many ping from many site...

apa itu?

remember someone did complain b4 kena low level spyware from forum ad?

DarkAccoon

tom needs the money, so ads are inevitable man
there must be a source of income for the forum, else i might just close down lorrr
=P
be patient a bit and wait a bit, in the mean time, can also surf the random pic
=P

sometimes it is the clients that demands all this, not really tom want to do it on purpose
=P
cheers mate

acbc

KD
Delete Random Girls topic n problem solved because less people browsing the same pics.

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Got lag meh? its consider ok la..if its becoz of the ad, no choice also..admin need to make money also rite? If not how ZTH can stand for so long?hehe..

zephyr3d

Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i agree with acbc....

should remove those freakin' long topicz... those that went like 100s to 1000s replies... and attachment somemore.. itz a killer to the server.

aku_sangap

Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
zephyr3d said:
i agree with acbc....

should remove those freakin' long topicz... those that went like 100s to 1000s replies... and attachment somemore.. itz a killer to the server.
yep, i second that...sometimes, the attachment kinda' killer u know....damn long to upload eventhough using stimix..hehehehe

9W2SW

Aug 15, 2005
i use ie in the office and firefox at home, sometimes its a bit slow but still acceptable by me la.

kelisa6009

Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i need around 1/2 minutes to load one page...very very slow here...hope admin can do something about it..thanks....

Ferrari has constantly denied the existence of a new baby Ferrari, but it keeps emerging everywhere, guess Ferrari is just trying to make a hype of it before its debut. Expected to be introduced at this years Paris Motor Show, the successor to the legendary Ferrari Dino will be possibly named the GT420 or 470 or maybe just, Dino all over again.

To be based on a shortened platform of the Maserati...