Finally...something much better & nicer for the Lancer Fans in return..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just something to share with you guys here...:smile:

Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback 2.4 launched in Malaysia

Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia today unveiled the new Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback,
and the hatchback’s arrival expands the the Lancer range in the country to two
model and three variant types, the GT and EX sedans being the others.

The fully-imported, five-door C-segment offering, which Danny Tan reviewed in
Japan, is available only in 2.4 litre form here, and the 4B12 four-cylinder pot –
also worn by likes of the Outlander – puts out 168 hp at 6,000rpm and 226Nm
of torque at 4,100rpm. The block is mated an Invecs-III CVT box with a
six-speed manual mode.

The main draw with this 1,415 kg creature, besides its sporty outlook, is in its
cargo space – while no van, the 60:40 one-touch folding rear seats get to about
10-degrees from completely flat, and in a seat-stored position you get a cargo
space that’s 1,570mm deep and 1,395mm wide, which is pretty decent. In base
form the boot is good for 345 litres of space.

Additionally, the floor is height-adjustable via a single one-handed operation to
provide either a hidden storage compartment or provide an extra 90mm depth.

Standard equipment includes front sport seats, automatic air conditioning,
a six-speaker two-DIN LCD touchscreen entertainment system, front fog lamps,
a rear spoiler and steering column-mounted magnesium paddle shifters.

Automatic headlamps and rain-sensing wipers are also part of the kit, as is cruise
control (with buttons on the steering spoke), sporty aluminium pedals and a front
strut tower brace to help sharpen handling.

There’s plenty of leather to be had, what with Nappa covering all the seats, and
the gear knob, parking brake lever and three-spoke steering wheel also get the
hide bits. As for wheels, the Sportback sits on 18-inch 10-spoke alloys, wearing
215/45 series rubbers, and safety features include dual front SRS airbags, Active
Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control, ABS with EBD and brake assist.

The Lancer 2.4 Sportback is available in three colours, Lightning Blue, White Solid
and Black Mica, and is priced at RM129,363.00, on-the-road excluding insurance,
and it comes with a three-year/100,000 km warranty as well as Mitsubishi’s 2-Year
Free Maintenance package.

If you however fancy a bit more sport in your Sportback, then the Lancer Sportback
LE is definitely going to get you going. Lots of dress up bits in this special edition,
of which only 30 units are available.

There’s a repainted front grille, gun metal-finish rims and carbon fibre design trim
on the rear bumper, for starters. Ralliart accessories include stickers and emblem,
front bumper foil, fog lamp ring and scuff plates, and the interior is enhanced with
redesigned, race-inspired Nappa leather seats with red and orange stitching. All this
for just a bit more over the standard Sportback, at RM130,831.00, also on-the-road
excluding insurance.

For more info & photos, go to the link below. :driver:

Source from: paultan's automotive news: your top source of malaysian and global auto news

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
i foresee an inspira sportback hahaaaa!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Inspira Aeroback Special Edition? :biggrin:

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
Whoever buys this have to be prepared to have the "Proton" version. Dont whine and bitch about it when it happens :P

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
hush adi, another volcano is about to erupt!!!! hahaha
sorry bud, the problem doesn't come frm me!

if proton re-badge this arr, whoever aledi bought the 130K car (abt 150K, after finish paying loan) gonna cakar dinding woo haha :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If proton re-badge this, they are really digging their own graves for themselves...
but is very unlikely to me that they will actually do it again.
They also need to jaga their rice bowl and consumers' feeling la...

Is also maybe they allowed proton to re-badge is because they already gonna launch this new model...
If they re-badge i think they are not going to conteng on mitsubishi office or showroom wall but they might be doing this...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dont think inspira is gonna be as tak guna as this accord, lol at least i hope so..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i dont think inspira is gonna be as tak guna as this accord, lol at least i hope so..
No la bro, u got my meaning wrongly, I mean if Proton really rebadge the Lancer Sportsback, then Lancer Sportsback owner gonna be real mad and might put that kind of wordings stickers on their Lancer Sportsback :wink:

SF...pouring kerosene ar?
Where got leh, I'm just sharing the new ride la...then end up inspira vs lancer topic aroused again...:rofl:

But prefer this Lancer much more than the previous one...can see Sportsback EVO X conversion adi :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience