Hyundai Getz Special Edition

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Just wondering what is your opinion on the Getz Special Edition.
There's quite a number running around town in various colours.

Does the bodykit suit the vehicle?
Would you prefer the Getz SE or the non-bodykitted Getz?

PS. I have attached some pics below if you have not seen 'em before.

Pics of Getz SE

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I'll prefer with bodykit.
Just bare in mind that when you send for service, make sure that the service center have the correct machine to lift up your Getz with bodykits. If not it may spoiled your bodykits.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
BlackSamurai, the Getz SE kit are tested by Hyundai Technical Team to ensure it
meets the expected standards set to ensure quality, realibility, safety
and also suitability to clear most if not all car hoists. ;)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yah, what I'm trying to says is that..

there are 2 types of machine that service center use to lift up your vehicle.
1. the machine with 4 adjustable arms
2. the machine with 2 plate (refer to the photo attached)

the No.2 machine will spoiled all car with side skirt (bodykits)

ehem,... get what i means?

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i prefer the one without the bodykits..
the OEM bodykit is an afterthought..
it doesnt really complements the real lines of the getz..
matched with stock puny wheels..
it doesnt look rite..

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
alien said:
i prefer the one without the bodykits..
the OEM bodykit is an afterthought..
it doesnt really complements the real lines of the getz..
matched with stock puny wheels..
it doesnt look rite..
getz shld be wif bodykits...so far i have given 3 of my customers diff types of bodykits...all bery da chio..hah..da latest one, i just deliver this morning cums wif FULL Bloom kit, full leather seats wif the word 'GETZ' embroidered on the seats...

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
hehehe..
if with aftermarket bodykits.. then i have to agree with u it's 'chio'..hehehe..
u muz be from singapore.. u're from getz forum?

the OEM bodykit from hyundai seriously cant be compared to jazz/fit kinda bodykit like fullbloom..
the latter's really nice..
how much u selling?
do u do custom made?

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
alien said:
hehehe..
if with aftermarket bodykits.. then i have to agree with u it's 'chio'..hehehe..
u muz be from singapore.. u're from getz forum?

the OEM bodykit from hyundai seriously cant be compared to jazz/fit kinda bodykit like fullbloom..
the latter's really nice..
how much u selling?
do u do custom made?
heheeh..actually im a hyundai salesman..i gif those bodykits as freebies..the bodykits are fibre..i could post the pics of the kits ive given but then i don have the pics..whahaha..im getting my custs to email me so i could post here..

if u guys interested in da kits..u guys can get it done in jb..

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
somemore got salesman also at here haa hehehhee lucky u at jb's tom otherwise im be yr partner hehehe im also the hyundai salesman

at jb...don worri larr about the custom bodykit...just go to AL motosepot then they ask u back what type of bodykit u want to install hehehe at KL...i prefer sportivo concept custom bodykit cost about rm1,200.00

hi all...now days all getz model brand new can get free OEM bodykit from hyundai cost RM1,700.00 and also still can get discount few hundred ringgit hehehhe if u all buy from me and somemore extra gift kihkihkih

OTR rm66,285.00 for 1.3 model
OTR rm77,712.00 for 1.6 model...quit limited model and somemore overpower hehehe

from sportivo concept...

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
munir said:
somemore got salesman also at here haa hehehhee lucky u at jb's tom otherwise im be yr partner hehehe im also the hyundai salesman

at jb...don worri larr about the custom bodykit...just go to AL motosepot then they ask u back what type of bodykit u want to install hehehe at KL...i prefer sportivo concept custom bodykit cost about rm1,200.00

hi all...now days all getz model brand new can get free OEM bodykit from hyundai cost RM1,700.00 and also still can get discount few hundred ringgit hehehhe if u all buy from me and somemore extra gift kihkihkih

OTR rm66,285.00 for 1.3 model
OTR rm77,712.00 for 1.6 model...quit limited model and somemore overpower hehehe

from sportivo concept...
yeah..ive people recommending me to go to al motorsport..but then when i ask the jb mechanics here..they neber heard of dat workshop before..hehehehehe...furthermore..in senai??

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
most new getz comes with bodykit.. pls do not mislead customers that the bodykit is free.. its embedded in the selling price!!!

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
Pjam said:
most new getz comes with bodykit.. pls do not mislead customers that the bodykit is free.. its embedded in the selling price!!!
wat kind of bodykit are u toking abt?

Pjam

Known Member
May 31, 2005
sj
previously, with no bodykit, the OTR price of 1.3 Getz is about RM62k ++, now its about RM66k ++.. so, other than the reclassification of duties/tax for Getz, its also other hidden price increase that the customer may not know, maybe its the OEM bodykit? anyway, there are some dealers who offer goodies to attract customer.. IMO, dealers should inform their customers that the bodykit is included in the price tag for the car.. & if its free, prove to them also ;)

with MyVi, Savvy, Swift.. its getting harder for Getz to gain market share..

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
haloo brader...this rm62k is the old price...has u been updated all the record...about the duties and all the shit is already included cause this is imported model man....

nowdays the OTR price is rm66,285 for 1.3 model lor wif the bodykit...haiya how to explain to this fellow

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello sifus.. I'm looking for a reliable machine shop in KL/Selangor to do full balancing together
with crankshaft bearing fittings for 4g93. Anyone can recommendations?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience