ruhaz

Known Member
i don't think will be available in Malaysia hehehe

http://www.hyundaigenesis.com/#/performance/

can tapau Porsche and BMW hehehe

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Rhys Millen edition for SEMA Show at Las Vegas 4-7 November 2008

rhyshr04jd7.jpg

seen already this car in hyundai showroom in seoul. on tv... they are promoting this car quite extensively... still cheaper than other sports coupe in korea...

anyway in korea... this hyundai i30 looks syiok

DSC00769Small.jpg

DSC00771Small.jpg

tapau in such a way! brilliant marketing guy

take a 4.7l engine vs 3.7l...... definitely winning rate is higher
and why pick boxter?

seriously looks like lexus LS

Even though it's a Hyundai..like most of the europeans like to mock and threaten the hyundai's car like a junk..but i think that's a good job by Hyundai..and a nice car..it's like a korean ferrari..i guess..

Whilst proton is just using a Waja RWD SR20..Rojaks Hehe

OH MAAANN,Oh man...i'm a huge fan of hyundai coupe since young. Oh man..let me cry,let me cry..sory i'm too excited.
Hyundai coupe Genesis is so cool!! they said it's coming out in the next fast and furious movie. Fucking unbelieable man! it's the best car i'v ever seen in my entire car life. hyundai coupe,the FX,tiburon,spectacular! fabulous! whatever. Go GO genesis,go kick japanese butt!! punish,punish them

oh.. bro.. that's too sarcastic..:bawling:

Bump:
Even though it's a Hyundai..like most of the europeans like to mock and threaten the hyundai's car like a junk..but i think that's a good job by Hyundai..and a nice car..it's like a korean ferrari..i guess..

Whilst proton is just using a Waja RWD SR20..Rojaks Hehe

Bro.. Europeans don't think it that badly.. that's too sarcastic.:bawling:

this thing looks like a cross-breed of mazda3 and honda civic, and YES its still a junk

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom