Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
heheh, all bz...but hope the club works out la...
Scoupe, finally put air scoop...then wil be very 'garang' hehe...btw, i seen 2 other scoupes in shah alam....1 red, 1 light blue or green( nite time mah...didnt see clearly) shah alam ur territory, u noe who they are?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
nope i dont know them. black jpj will kacau ah? damm i really need it now, cause engine bay is super duper hot, intercooles always heatsoak so my preformance also drop. now i scared la jpj kacau.
@!eX_8475 said:
heheh, all bz...but hope the club works out la...
Scoupe, finally put air scoop...then wil be very 'garang' hehe...btw, i seen 2 other scoupes in shah alam....1 red, 1 light blue or green( nite time mah...didnt see clearly) shah alam ur territory, u noe who they are?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
possible, but our hyundai car might not so frequent.

Another member with Kancil turbo, change his bonnet with top air scope. Kena kacau, receive 2 tickets to illegal modification on his bonnet and engine.Need to go Puspakom for inspection. He change back to original bonnet and go puspakom, of course "settle it" there.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
no bodykits, just to repair the scratch on front bumper and repair the hole in the back bumper.but ithink my car put scoop they wont really know, like kancil or proton they will know. nvm la everytime come across road block just pray for the best. hahaha

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hi scoupe...I think JPJ won't kacau your car... Accent RS-X oso come with air scoop mah... accent & scoupe look kinda similar and not many scoupe around oso...

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
yea i hope so. the accent one did they cut a hole in it or its just pasted on?
dartango said:
hi scoupe...I think JPJ won't kacau your car... Accent RS-X oso come with air scoop mah... accent & scoupe look kinda similar and not many scoupe around oso...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
scoupe said:
yea i hope so. the accent one did they cut a hole in it or its just pasted on?
scoupe, the scoop on the new Accent RXS is just an add-on. No hole beneath it. I realised it after seeing Vamp'Z's Accent hood.

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
but I must admit the new wingdoor version of Accent is cun... wow imagine that on a coupe....garang & mengancam.... :-)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yesterday, spotted a red Turbulence on the road in front of Berjaya Times Square bearing the no. plate Bxx 366 and a RD1 Coupe that is totally identical to mine (color of the body, handle, side mirror and also the original rim hubs) in Jinjang.:shades_smile:

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
haha..I think the RD2 plate should be BXX 363. I have seen it around before. Could it be he/she is a member of zth?
RD1 many around leh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any owners/drivers current using/used before about this 2 type of cars (Honda Civic 2.0 VS Toyota Altis 2.0) got any feedback/comment. wanna some ideas about this 2 type of car, hard to take decision buy which car better. Anyway thank first for any comment given.:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience