Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Oooui, the 3rd. break light is out...... kakaka...
can use H/P to take photo mah

muahah, darren, long time i never bring my camera out, coz I forgot where i keep it.
Yu, you are right. the RD 3rd spoiled, maybe the fuse, coz the entire thing is out.

Last edited:
Yu, Talking about the 3rd brake light... Any idea where is a good shop to change the LEDs and how much does it cost? I have a few LEDs faulty.

actually i spotted 2 RD yesterday, another Black RD with Brothers style spoiler. But that 1 come opposite direction. don't have time to snap. Same area.

i spotted a FX sometime ago.. will post pic later.

LED? hard to fine, pasar road do have but just the normal 1, but so far I never see any coupe 3rd. break light LED burn before, but satria yes, 10 of 9 cars is burn.

Date: 28th May, 2005 (the same date i first meet Yu :biggrin:)

overall
roy20050528013ng7.jpg

Hyundai Rim? is it a sticker or owner manage to swap with other hyundai sport rim.
roy20050528014we6.jpg

Side
roy20050528015pk6.jpg

Side mirror painted dark
roy20050528016va8.jpg

Front (1)
roy20050528018kp6.jpg

Front (2)
roy20050528019dn4.jpg

From far
roy20050528020pl5.jpg

Yu, I think RD2 may have that problem. RD1 seem to have better LED.
But Darren do suffer for that.

The front looks more like the one that USA fellow are doing. Or it could by hybrid from mugen body kit design. But it is a very nice match. Do you happen to know the owner BS?

ace, too bad, didn't manage to know the owner, i sms Yu when I saw that car (hey, is that your car in 1U?), but Yu reply not his but he is in 1U, so we meet there. While I'm waiting for my car (sent of washing), and that night,

Cow, Wengfhai, James went for that illegal gathering. LOL. what an eventful day for me.

ah shoot! too bad. otherwise we could have known what shop that did the body kit for him.

Spotted another Samba Red Tuscani @ Bukit Damansara Wantan Mee stall.
Another pic is the Silver Turbulence spotted @ Bangi.

BS, why dartango post this 2 photo also only the shortcut of the link but not the photo like u do? who knows?
dartango, do u know why?

darren's way is to attach the document in the zth post using zth attachment management button.

That feature have very tide rules to follow (file size, width and height of the pic).
attachmentnq4.jpg

haha, yahoo, darren join the coupe paparazzi gang.

Spotted another Samba Red Tuscani @ Jalan Mahameru leading to Jalan Tun Razak. Plate No: BFF XX. No pictures...going too fast to grab my phone.

Also spotted another Yellow Tuscani @ Jalan Damansara few days ago.
I seem to bump into Tuscani this few days.

BS, I do the same thing as below but why can't? u have a nootbook? may be can show 1 by 1, may be miss out 1 step

darren, when i see RD1 on the road everyday, i know that's my time to change car..
and your case.... :biggrin:

Yu, show the pic over the weekend. :biggrin:
as I said, the rules is tide, I get frustrated when I do that, that's why i decide to host the picture else where. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom