Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I heard one real story from my colleague. He said there is one day his brother in law caught a owl back home and on that night his mother in law saw Pocong standing out side of the house. His mother shouted all the neighbour to come out to see that thing. The Pocong just stand there and did not enter the house. the next morning they call the bomoh to come and check and do some thing and said that the owl need to be release as the thing is following the owl. The borther in law release the owl.
So when his MIL shouted the whole village to see the pocong, all of them saw it standing there? When sunrise was it still there?

Jun 27, 2011
Selangor
Owl..i heard that if u encounter owl at ur place..normally mean something not good is gonna to happen...it happen many years ago with my neighbor. For a few nite before, my mom heard the sound of owl ( very eerie type ) which she tot is nearby my neighbor and tat nite we can hear that the everyone in the house is crying and we found out that the father, a 'Kayu Balak' trailer driver is killed by a fallen wood when others are uploading the wood to his trailer. How it feel..pity to the family and feel awkward and eerieee as well on the OWL things... Believe or not....up to you...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only have a bat flying around my house, then 10 of my cats in the cage will sit and their head spinning around staring at the bat flying
in circles outside my porch...

But touchwood no rumours or myth saying bat is a bad thing...more like a batman visited my house :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Only have a bat flying around my house, then 10 of my cats in the cage will sit and their head spinning around staring at the bat flying
in circles outside my porch...

But touchwood no rumours or myth saying bat is a bad thing...more like a batman visited my house :rofl:
When my dog was still a puppy that time she barked at the bats, not knowing what are they. The first time I saw her barking at the bats I was like: wtf she's barking at the sky and I dont see anything.

And one time when I was young I was hit by a bat in the eye when riding bicycle back home. Damn painful. :banghead:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
when i was a child, i cought a baby owl in my kampung house morning, i keep it in my house overnight, night time his mother flying surrounding my house,....that time,....my family member get shock,....to know.....this owl mother will search for her baby when missing.....so...2moro early morning....we put back the baby owl to the place where i catch.....hour later....his gone....

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,
Love this post. Let me share some stories.

Got friend who is primary school teacher. This story he told me. During school break many years ago they organise jungle trekking trip. One night they had "burung hantu" training. Those not familiar, 2 ppl will be sent to one part of jungle to sit there whole night together blind-folded. They were told to strictly no leaving each other behind and no walking around. Just stay where you are until the rangers come to take you. So, total got 15 couples (2 each) in different parts of the jungle.
Middle of the night, 1 teacher broke the rules. She walk back to camp coz she forgot her medicine. Left the other teacher sitting alone in the jungle. So the ranger try to locate the lone teacher and bring her back. Cannot find the poor girl. After a few hours, they cancel the whole training and organize search party. All participants and few rangers all looking for the teacher but cannot find. They only found her next day afternoon.
She was very weird when they found her. She is chinese and mandarin educated but spoke in classical malay. Was also singing in classical malay language and saying weird things. They brought her to doctor but no improvement. The family brought her to temple. Sifu say her soul is lost and replaced by jungle spirit. The sifu try to call her soul back but too late. Sifu say her soul has been brought by jungle spirits across "7 rivers". She now cannot work and only sit at home. Scary.

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
The Bible said that before the end of times, many weird things will happen and appear. So, is all of this a sign of it...:hmmmm:
I dont know whether it was told in the Quran and the Buddhist scriptures book or not...
Sorry have been detached from 0-100 forum. Been busy here and there hehe.

To answer your question Dan, if you are referring to ghost and etc incidents, it is not related to the end of time. It is just there. If you are referring to end of times in general, yeah we do believe in it. It is kinda long to type it here, but, I'll try to summarize from what I understand. Mind you, I'm no religious expert. In Islam, there are 2 signs that the end of times will happen. Minor signs and major signs or in malay we call it tanda2 besar dan tanda2 kecil kiamat.

Small / minor signs have occured. Whats left are the major signs. Although it mostly highlights muslims, but there are signs that effect the general populace such as killings and corruptions.

Here are some links (sorry if its in malay language). :

If you want a detail explanation about ghost and such, here is an article explaining 'makhluk halus' (as we malay usually refer it) according to Quran. Written by Tuan Guru Dato' Dr. Haron Din (well known figure among Malaysians that deal with alternative healing and dealings with the unknown)

Hopefully these links will answer your questions :burnout:

P.S. : Sorry peeps for diverting from main topic. I blame vr2turbo and supra_fanatics for teaching me to divert from main topic:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
:rofl: divert one or two post ok la. You, vr2turbo manage to divert everyone away from the thread for a few pages :rofl:

Dan - Yep. All religions, I suppose believe in end of days.

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I got another.

This story told by my regular airport taxi uncle.

Whenever he needs to travel between seremban and LCCT, he will take the estate roads cut through sepang. One night around 3 a.m he just dropped off a customer and need to pick up another customer from seremban, so went through the estate road.

Some parts of the road has no street lamp so very dark. Midway he saw a old chinese lady by the roadside hail his taxi. Looks like any human, wearing t-shirt, pants and holding umbrella. At 3 a.m. he knew something not right. So he ignore. Also because he got customer waiting in seremban.

100m ahead he saw the same lady again! She again waving his taxi. He panicked, slam on accelerator and prayed. After a few seconds, the same lady again! This time she was right in the centre of the road. Waving him to stop.

Instinctively, he slammed the brakes to avoid the lady. Then he looked, she was not seen anywhere. Cold sweats! Then he heard the old lady's voice. "Wei!" So he turned around. Oh shit! She's in the backseat of his car!

The old lady scolded him, "You bad taxi drivers! People wave also you don't stop! How to do business?!! Now hurry up, I want to go seremban!"

The taxi uncle, trembling, put car into gear and drove towards seremban. A few seconds later, he checked mirror, the old lady not there anymore.

He quickly drove to a temple and prayed. Asked friend to pick-up his customer for him. Went home and had high fever for a few days.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Hi guys, thanks for all wonderful contribution, u guys can chat in here to make this thread alive n growing with fans....But don be too far far away from this interesting topic...lol...

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I have one real story to share, my cousin told me last week when we met at a family gathering.
It happened 3 years ago and he managed to solve this with the help of some Siamese Monk help.

He was working in Klang and stayed in hostel provided by the company, which is a double storey link house. It has 4 rooms and 4 exec staying there. The house is bit dark cos it facing some bushes n not well lit up at nite.
He always felt uneasy n fell sick quite often. So he ask some sifu at temple to see what's going on since doctor is clueless because his fever n body ache keep coming every week.
The medium in temple told him, a lady spirit is following him and sometime sitting on his back . She followed him cos she likes him and when he is near to this, his luck drop n health deteriorate . Problem is she is not easy to get rid, tried lotsa stuff also she is still around.

Until one nite, my cousin was at his mom's house, fever as usual, sleeping on his bed facing up ceiling, he saw a young long hair girl wearing casual smiling at him, he can see clearly how she looks like and recalled sometime he did glance thru her around him at some places he went but couldn't recall clearly. This is too much for him, he went to a Siamese monk recommended by someone and spent some money to do something for her( I dunno what cos didn't tell me in detail) and finally she left and my cousin life back to normal. He still thinking where or what he has done to hook on to this girl... Confused but at least now he felt much better....

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Spooky...just like the movie "Shutter"! Ghost sit on his shoulders...

I got another one.

Some of you may have heard...pregnant women that has just delivered baby are very prone to attracting ghosts. For 2 reasons; first its because they are very weak and second they still have a lot of bloody discharge from birth canal.

The hospital that I work, the ward for these new mothers are right at the far end of the building. The last room of this ward is usually very quiet.

One night, a new mother just delivered and no other bed. So she was put at the last room alone. Like most new mothers, she was still bleeding a lot. But because she was so tired, she just fell asleep with the bedsheet stained with blood. But sleep was not good, because she had some shoulder pain. Probably from the long hours of labour.

She toss and turned a bit all night. Middle of the night, a lady's voice asked her if she would like a shoulder massage. In her tired state, she thought its one of nurses, so she said, "Ok, thanks."

She turned to sleep on her side and let the lady do the massage. The massage was good so she managed to relax a bit and start dozing off. After a few minutes, she suddenly heard a scream. She turned around and what she saw shocked her....

The person massaging her shoulders was an old lady with long hair. There was a long long tongue and it was licking up all the blood on her bedsheets! A nurse happened to walk past and she screamed at what she saw.

The mother got up and ran towards the nurse. The old lady just grinned and flew out the window...

Now, the last room has been converted into the nurses' changing room. No more beds there.