Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys, thanks for all wonderful contribution, u guys can chat in here to make this thread alive n growing with fans....But don be too far far away from this interesting topic...lol...

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I have one real story to share, my cousin told me last week when we met at a family gathering.
It happened 3 years ago and he managed to solve this with the help of some Siamese Monk help.

He was working in Klang and stayed in hostel provided by the company, which is a double storey link house. It has 4 rooms and 4 exec staying there. The house is bit dark cos it facing some bushes n not well lit up at nite.
He always felt uneasy n fell sick quite often. So he ask some sifu at temple to see what's going on since doctor is clueless because his fever n body ache keep coming every week.
The medium in temple told him, a lady spirit is following him and sometime sitting on his back . She followed him cos she likes him and when he is near to this, his luck drop n health deteriorate . Problem is she is not easy to get rid, tried lotsa stuff also she is still around.

Until one nite, my cousin was at his mom's house, fever as usual, sleeping on his bed facing up ceiling, he saw a young long hair girl wearing casual smiling at him, he can see clearly how she looks like and recalled sometime he did glance thru her around him at some places he went but couldn't recall clearly. This is too much for him, he went to a Siamese monk recommended by someone and spent some money to do something for her( I dunno what cos didn't tell me in detail) and finally she left and my cousin life back to normal. He still thinking where or what he has done to hook on to this girl... Confused but at least now he felt much better....
That is why I always light up dark areas.....:driver:

I think I mentioned before. My brother's maid kena fever, but comes only later in the evening, morning she is okay. See doctor many times yet they don't know what is wrong, so my brother ask her whether she believe if he took her to temple to check. She being a Christian said okay, so when at the temple the sifu, just mentioned she clashed with some spirit, so burn a talisman in water and apply on her forehead, and from that evening no more fever.....

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
teanama, which hospital you work at?
teanama, if you dont mind I ask, since you work in a hospital, are you a doctor? :adore:

Well the old lady ghost isnt that bad. is it? She gave the patient a massage and help her clean the bed sheet. Probably an ex nurse in the hospital :hmmmm:

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
cvkit17...didn't really look at it that way. A bit like "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" relationship, haha.

Ya...I'm a doctor. But bro YYC, not so nice for me to name the hospital. All I can say is, its a state general hospital in the south of KL.

Here is a juicy one for your monday morning.

There was a floor abandoned for many years. It was planned to be renovated to become a ICU for small babies. But no money so project halted for years. Many sightings of ghosts were reported by visitors that accidentally walked into this section.

Finally, after all that waiting, funding arrived. Renovation progressed well and the new baby ICU was opened. All the expensive medical equipment moved in. Because the equipment was so expensive (between 20k to 150k per piece) a security guard and a nurse was put on duty 24H even before there was any babies admitted there yet. The poor nurse had to sit there all night and check the equipments.

1. The black shadow prank caller:

A few nights, a black shadow would float from one end of the ICU and stop right in front of the nurse! Different nurse will see it each night. The junior nurses will run out trembling and screaming. The senior, "gung-ho, seen everything" nurses will just tell it to go play far far and don't disturb.

Some nights, the counter phone will ring. Pick-up...no answer. Check with operator...call came from one of the room in ICU itself! But the room is empty and locked!

Finally, the nurses grouped together and brought one ustaz. It was a huge group, 20-30 nurses. They did group prayer in the ICU. After that no more problems.

2. The visiting "mothers":

The baby ICU is a very high security place. The babies are all very ill (can die any moment). Only the baby's parents allowed to enter and only certain periods. A security guard checks all visitors at the entrance.

The incident happened a bit later, after the ICU fully functioning and got many babies. One night just after 12, a group of 3 long haired women walked silently along the corridor towards the ICU entrance. They were all dressed in hospital clothes (pink shirt and pink sarong). All walking in a straight line and stopped in front of ICU entrance.

The guard asked "Ya, nak ape?" One of the women said "Nak tengok baby" without any expression. All 3 women pale and expressionless. So the guard start to freak a bit. But maintain cool and said, "tolong tunjuk IC". The 3 women hesitated, then ignored the guard and continued walking to the other end of the corridor, which was locked. The guard called after them, "Nak pergi mana? Sana pintu kunci."

To the guard's shock, one by one the women walked through the gate and disappeared! The guard fainted. Next day resign.

Thats all for now. Happy monday morning.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Good one Doc... Hope to read more from u, mortuary story or adult icu ?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
vr2turbo...let's go. I'm with you.

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
Here I am again. Long time no ghost story to share.:wavey:

Just remembered the story of my late brother who have a trucking business. He was driving his 10 wheeler truck on a very dark evening on zigzag road and side of mountain. Then suddenly all the electrical and headlamp of the truck went off and my brother who was a experienced driver blindly pull his truck on the right side of mountain to avoid falling off the left side of cliff.
My brother unable start again the engine. He asked his assistant to check the battery terminal with a flashlight. The assistant went down and immediately jump back to the truck and trembling and pointing his flash light on old balete tree or banyan tree. My brother remember that it was the place where many people died and vehicle accident falling off the cliff.

If my brother did not pull the truck on side of mountain and drive continuously drive ahead for few meters.. They will fall on curve cliff.

According to the story, ghost spirit resided on balete tree and waiting victim to die in accident to replace them.

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone. Here's more.

People in the hospital may see freaky stuff, but the doctors usually don't see anything. The nurses, attendants, ambulance drivers, clerks and even patients have reported seeing things. But rarely doctors. Some common examples:

Nurses:

There is a huge outdoor car park with poor lighting. Most nurses park there. When they walk to their cars after night shift (usually 9.30pm) many have seen a girl dressed in white fly down from a nearby tree and stand right in front of them...smiling.

Ambulance driver:

They responded to a call at a nearby trunk road. It was a bad car accident. A young couple. They were alive but barely, vital signs very weak. The victims were quickly loaded into the ambulance and rushed off. On they way to the hospital, the driver checked the wing mirror. He was shocked to see 2 young person looking just like the victims... running barefoot near the ambulance! But the ambulance was traveling at 110kph! A bad sign. When they arrived at the hospital, both victims were already dead.

Patients in the ward:

"Doctor, the bed likes to shake and move on its own. Can I change bed?"

"Doctor, there is a girl walking aimlessly around the ward but you can't see her. Sometimes she stands behind the nurses. Sometimes she sits in your chair." Doctor replied "Err...just don't tell me how she looks like, I got night shift tonight".

Doctor to patient, "Why do you keep covering your head with blanket? Open up, coz we need to see you're ok." Patient bursts out "There's a boy squatting next to my bed!"

So how come doctors don't see them so much? People say doctors work using needles and surgical knife, and got human blood on their hands almost daily. So the "sha qi" or "aggresive energy" very high, and scare spirits away. Some say doctors' luck usually very high so don't see the spirits. Or maybe the spirits just "give face" and don't want to disturb doctors. Either way, I'm glad. But my colleague (also doctor) was not so lucky. Tell you another time...

Have a nice day.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ha! ha! you one brave dude......so I follow behind you.....:driver:
Ermm...I'll only go with you until the ICU door...ain't gonna go in with you...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I am currently interested in putting a Mivec bodkyit on my Satria but im scared that when JPJ roadblock, i get saman and have to pay big fine! So is it that JPJ will approve?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience