How to solve this problem....

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
Hey fren,

My windscreen got these strange water mark... what should I do to make it clear ?

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Are you talking about those 'spots' or the 'streaks'?

Your windscreen does look like it's in need of some polishing and cleaning.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
i had clean it a lot of time with different brand of windscreen cleaner but still not able to get rid of the spots and streaks.....

how do I polish a windscreen to make it streakless ? any good product recommendation ?

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
i had clean it a lot of time with different brand of windscreen cleaner but still not able to get rid of the spots and streaks.....

how do I polish a windscreen to make it streakless ? any good product recommendation ?
since u alrdy did the polishing..
i think its ur wiper problem..
recommend to change a new set ^^

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
^^^^^^ Agree. Try changing to a new sets of wiper blades. If that doesn't work then it's the glass. Mere cleaning sometime can't remove the stubborn (and sometimes invisible to the naked eyes) contaminant that's already 'stuck' to the glass. You'll need a glass polish. Autosol have a glass polish and so does soft99 (glass polish are those creamy type, the watery type are just cleaners). On the higher end (a little bit more expensive) there's also glass polish from Autoglym and Sonax.

Regards.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
I try all kind of polished but not work to get off the streak...

now trying new set of wiper ... hope is because the wiper problem.. or else... god knows what happen ...

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
really dunno what happen... i touch the windscreen smooth like bb nia... not even tiny hair sracthes also...

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
wiper problem. confirm. i encounter same problem. change wiper settle. the problem is actually coz the wiper is dirty. if u wanna test, u can just slide the wiper blade like a knife on your finger.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
problem not solve, i change to new bosch and also someother claim good wipers... but yet the mark is still there..

true.. it only appear when is wet, when is dry is just like new windscreen...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
problem not solve, i change to new bosch and also someother claim good wipers... but yet the mark is still there..

true.. it only appear when is wet, when is dry is just like new windscreen...
Bosch..?? hahaha.. good luck bro.. hehehe..

btw, just give some time for ur wiper to bed in...

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
already one week... still not enuff time ?

I am consultiing with some so call bosch expert... see what they can do...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
look like Wiper problem to me, else surface problem. Worst is ur windscreen is 'uneven' ..that would be QC problem...

Like my friend's Myvi. The windscreen defect..the mold lari allignment i think...after drive a while u will find yourself dizzy and wanna vomit..at first i tot i wanna wear glasses edi but i got a specky friend drive also same..the windscreen is like magnify glass if u look at certain angle...

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
true also... i notice some of my customer windscreen memang no even one...especially the 'cheap' type... it can be diff alot... S$%&, that may be the prob, because i just change my that car windscreen 2 months ago at kemuning..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new here, sorry if posted on the wrong section.

I need some advice on fitting adjustable on my car, Budget is around RM1200 including adjusting and fitting (Preferable cheaper, avoiding eating maggie for the rest of the month :s:) . Saw a few brands out there suitable with my budget but don't know which to fit. Brands like Titan, GAB, Tanabe, HWL, Zerone. (Recommend to me if theres other brands out there which is good)

I'm looking for Hi/Low only. Purpose > Lowered, better...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience