How to get high pitched exhaust sound???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
moto exhaust leh? last time saw FC put in superbike muffler...i felt damn disoriented... :laugh: seeing a sports car but sounded like superbike..but its all cool :top:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
but the superbike exhaust not cheap.....:love:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
u can fetch a girl who's afraid of speed and when she screams, you can get the high pitch sound lo... :idea::rofl:

just kidding... good luck with ur exhaust project :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
nahhh.....

just convert your car's engine to use superbike's engine like hayabusa 1.3 or r1 1.0 or gtr1.4

then u'll get high-pitched sound from cross-plane crankshaft design....

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
need to know what is the capacity of the engine then can give advice. Can make it like F1 car also.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Fastest way; transplant 6A12 from FTO and have as much unrestricted exhaust as possible. There's certainly no replacement for cylinders when it comes to sound. It's like normal guitar vs guitar with 2 strings.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
u can fetch a girl who's afraid of speed and when she screams, you can get the high pitch sound lo... :idea::rofl:

just kidding... good luck with ur exhaust project :biggrin:
LOL! GOOD ONE! :smile:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

nahhh.....

just convert your car's engine to use superbike's engine like hayabusa 1.3 or r1 1.0 or gtr1.4

then u'll get high-pitched sound from cross-plane crankshaft design....
What? You can convert car to use superbike engine? D: More power ke? lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Ferrari exhaust? No need lah, go buy ferrari straight away :idea: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
lol, didnt know you could even buy a ferrari exhaust :driver:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
A ferrari exhaust put on a wira 1.6 will sound like lorry with broken exhaust. Some more can hear the car struggle screaming for 5 minutes before can visually see the car coming from far away. I don't know why our people STILL generally think that the bigger the better or, put a superbike muffler on a car will make a car sounds like a superbike. Same like during late 80's. Don't know what to say.

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Wow, high pitch sound on a normal engine? Cool..... Like those I hear from Kancils whereby they want to sound fast and move like a snail.. I love embarrassing those kind of drivers...

What's the point in sounding like an F1 without the action? Please don't embarrass yourself. If you want to sound like a performance car you would have to have a performance car. Otherwise your car would just have that noise whereby the real performance drivers would just drive by and think "god... look at that shit...". People like me and many others I know always talk about this.... and whenever an opportunity arrives, we would show what a real sound which comes with the REAL engine are like.

If you must know. Porsches sound the way they are because of their ENGINE. F1 sounds high pitch because of their ENGINE which revs till god knows how many thousand RPM nowadays. You get those V8s Corvettes, Vipers, and whatever because of their ENGINE. The mufflers just HELPS with the sound and not MAKE the sound. Want to sound like a Vtec but without having the vtec? Pls... that's disgusting.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
LOL! GOOD ONE! :smile:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

What? You can convert car to use superbike engine? D: More power ke? lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

lol, didnt know you could even buy a ferrari exhaust :driver:
Haha I cant, but then again it wont work on my nissan anyway :bawling:. Might as well go for something simpler :hmmmm:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Wow, high pitch sound on a normal engine? Cool..... Like those I hear from Kancils whereby they want to sound fast and move like a snail.. I love embarrassing those kind of drivers...

What's the point in sounding like an F1 without the action? Please don't embarrass yourself. If you want to sound like a performance car you would have to have a performance car. Otherwise your car would just have that noise whereby the real performance drivers would just drive by and think "god... look at that shit...". People like me and many others I know always talk about this.... and whenever an opportunity arrives, we would show what a real sound which comes with the REAL engine are like.

If you must know. Porsches sound the way they are because of their ENGINE. F1 sounds high pitch because of their ENGINE which revs till god knows how many thousand RPM nowadays. You get those V8s Corvettes, Vipers, and whatever because of their ENGINE. The mufflers just HELPS with the sound and not MAKE the sound. Want to sound like a Vtec but without having the vtec? Pls... that's disgusting.
lol, wow man you are pissed huh?

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
haha bro,maybe u should do some trick wit ur header,bullet,muffler and piping...

u can get wat u want if the tuning is right...

example: this is real,my fren driving 1.3 myvi standard and he changed the whole exhaust system,the sound come from his exhaust is very nice....the exhaust sound is just like a real sport car when he push it to the redline....(guess wat,JPJ officer block him and test his exhaust and he get pass from JPJ road block)

rondocintabuta

Nov 17, 2012
Subang Jaya
I tried this setup on my satria neo non cps.4-2-1 header+original piping+1 straight flow bullet+short big muffler straight flow 2.5 outlet.screaming like vtec almost similar like J's Racing 70RR..hehe..mybe u can try this..screaming like hell..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

I saw a few people's postings, ESPECIALLY MK84 (hehe) about the Lexus V8 engine, and I hope that you guys share a similar passion for the lightweight V8 that can kill an RB/SR/x-JZ series engine anyday...hehe

I've been looking at this transplant for nearly 1 year but I never really knew where to go to or where to start.

I hope you guys can help me out. What I am looking for is:

1- Cost of the complete engine with wiring to fit my S14

2- Cost involved for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience