Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

How to fit YRV dashboard to Kenari??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stroker_kit

Known Member
i know for sure its possible...
but is there any unknown problem?? such as, dashboard vibrates??kaki tak cun?? acc blower?? steering rack position??

ive been told that in order to fit it in a kenari, side door panel ned to be cut.. does that mean the original kenari cup holder need to be removed totally??

thanks for ur help...

pics are most welkam...

thanks for the ino....
i'll wait for him here first.. if got no replies by next week....i'll pm him...

Did you read up the reply at K2oc ?
It wouldnt vibrate coz u actually have to weld more mounting hole to screw the dashboard and cut out some mounting point as some wouldnt fit. its has more mounting then original kenari. that for sure.
everything else is in same position , steering rack...blower... and the cup holder is a 100% gonna be cut and removed!!
how much u getting the dashboard include instllation?

vibrate?? if its not done properly right??
my concern is the aircond blower... what if i want to use Move dashboard and YRV aircond blower?? is it possible??
cos i want to use the YRV aircond blower... got 4 speed right?? if it can fit into MOVE dashboard, then i'm sure to use back my Move dashboard and sell the YRV's...

im getting a the whole halfcut by the way...

mcm mana rupa YRV nih....can upload any picture tak...???Interested...

stroker_kit,
So, what the next story about this dashboard? Have u install it? I want to install it also la.. But wanted to know that we need to used the YRV steering rod or not.

stroker kit otai..

i do not own a yrv..but i had seen people who done it, have to remove the cup holder..and also use fiber to cover it up. besides that...i dun think the steering rack has to be used back. But... i know EJAM motorshops in Klang does a pretty good job for the YRV dashboard conversion..just my 2 cents

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi,

Just want to check whether has anyone been caught by hidden speed trap and challenge the summon in court?

Was caught twice in Johor bahru; once in oct 2012 traveling 90km/h at Danga Bay area (60km/h speed limit) which I paid and again recently in jan 2014 traveling 92km/h at kulai area (70km/h speed limit). Both time by hidden camera without any warnings.

I thought that the Deputy IGP in 2011 has declared that police will stop ambushing motorists. Will the court entertain our...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom