How to Diy install Apexi Rev/ Speed Meter

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
hi i just bought a Apexi Rev/ Speed Meter but does not have manual is that easy to diy n connected it? as i see the cable have 5 color 1 is black, 1 is red, 1 is yellow, 1 is white and the last 1 pink! my car cc is 1.8 mmc ecu is that any sifu can help? thank so much! :wavey:

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
why doesn't it come with an instruction manual? you bought it from the forum?

If the unit is not a stolen unit, it should come with a manual.

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
maybe he bought a 2nd part... normally it doesnt come with installation manual...

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
hi i just bought a Apexi Rev/ Speed Meter but does not have manual is that easy to diy n connected it? as i see the cable have 5 color 1 is black, 1 is red, 1 is yellow, 1 is white and the last 1 pink! my car cc is 1.8 mmc ecu is that any sifu can help? thank so much! :wavey:
bro... better bring the gadget to acc shop... let them do the wiring part....:wavey:

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
well bro i bought it on second hand.. bec of no manual i not so sure is the acc shop can install for me or not.. that y i need sifu here to help me lo.. is that anyone have the manual? mind to sent to my e-mail [email protected] thank you!

dreamboy

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2005
penang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Y i always experience oil leakage so often? Izit the mechanic diden tighten the screws properly or car old alr so got places bocor alr?

very fed up wif tis problem alr.... always hav to go back to workshop to settle tis problem so often... :(

experts... actually wat's goin on n how to stop tis from continuing??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience