How to DIY - Air Horn to Wira!!!

trd_jdm

Jun 1, 2006
I just bought a pair of Airhorn from kedai ptong.......problem is i cannot locate the original place of the horn......n is it just plug n play with the original horn.......do i need an additional relay in order to work.......pls give suggestion n opinion

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Wira? hmm...my horn is located right infront. If u pop ur bonnet, u look at the radiator slot separating from the sarong. Inside that gap, is where my air horns are at. Duno if urs are at d same place...

trd_jdm

Jun 1, 2006
Mine i think is just located near the battery, below the front lamp, near the spotlight.......damn how am i gonna diy.......do i have take the whole bumper out.....so troublesome......do u guys have any other solutions?

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More goodies from Subaru Tecnica Internationale and this time Subaru's in-house tuner worked its magic on the JDM only Legacy B4 sedan and its Touring Wagon brethren. Called the Legacy 2.5GT tS - Subaru talk for Tuned by STI - this limited production model comes with various cosmetic and performance enhancements, but unfortunately, no tuning work has been done to the 2.5-liter flat-four...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience