how much and how much?

Urahara-Sv

Jan 17, 2006
hi all.. im planning to get an FC soon and would like to knoe how much would it cost for a complete engine rebuild? lets say its a fairly good engine and i dont want to use any "might be able to stand another 2 years" components. how much would it cost and how long will it take? approx...

and also as i will be using it as a Daily driver. driving to PJ frm Ampang and back everyday, i would like to ask abt the fuel consumption. (engine not rebuilt yet). i knoe that when buying a superb sports car i shouldnt give a damn bout fuel consumption but i still would like to knoe. is the fuel capacity of the FC similar to the FD which is erm. 78 litres (fergot)? and how much Km to the litre ill be expecting? stock Fc.Mk4/5.

your replies are much appriciated. thanx in advance!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hii to all,,

Need help from all sifu...

looking wiring diagram for pivot acs-x a/f conditioner..it have 5 wires.red,black,white,orange n blue..and behind it got selector switch 3 step.cannot figure 2 connect to ecu..and one more wiring diagram for field sfc-multi.it also got 5 wires.2 black,red,orange,brown.need help from all sifu :adore:..tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience