How do you keep your tyres shiny?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fastie

Hi,

Shiny wheels and black tyres make your car look sharp and cared for. So how do you keep your tyres shiny? I once saw a friend put some kind of white sticky liquid, like hair shampoo :blink: (and it smells like shampoo) but I forgot to ask him what it was?

How do you keep your tyres shiny? Whats the cheapest way?

Thank you guys.

I just bought the Amway tire shine, so far lasted for 3 days! Been trying out a few, there's one they sell in Esso or Projet spray type, not bad if it doesn't rain. :)

every shopping center also got. Cost about rm10 to 20

Originally posted by donchichi@Jan 7 2004, 07:15 AM
I just bought the Amway tire shine, so far lasted for 3 days! Been trying out a few, there's one they sell in Esso or Projet spray type, not bad if it doesn't rain. :)
whoa? 3 days only? abit too short rite?

caNnonDa|e,

do you know how much for the;

1) Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant - 24oz

2) Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant - 24oz

thanks... :D

Currently i'm using the one selling at uptown. Price per bottle is about RM6-8. It is liquid in white color and selling in the mineral water bottle. The liquid is last long if you alway's shining your car ..

putra62

Originally posted by putra62@Jan 14 2004, 01:41 AM
Currently i'm using the one selling at uptown. Price per bottle is about RM6-8. It is liquid in white color and selling in the mineral water bottle. The liquid is last long if you alway's shining your car ..

putra62
hihihihi... what's the brand?? Brother's got sell?

:D

nicky7,

there is no brand name ...

those car wash by indians....they used those hair cream....smells exactly like brylcream...they use da cheapo ones....samo can last quite long...

that's wat i am using too
cos my cousin is doing 2nd hand cars business
so he use that to clean the tires...
shinny mah
:)
ehehehehehee
a lil of smell nia
and i think every product also got smell....

but now day's they pack it in the small bottle and selling at brother's or other accesories shop. and the price is high price.

putra62

if u guys seem to have extra shoe shine black colour wan try it out.it work for me la.....it last damn long

Originally posted by donchichi@Jan 7 2004, 07:15 AM
Me too.. using the Amway tire shine spray.. it is good even is raining days....

It almost last me 2 week plus. B)

i'm not doing amway business.. but known their product is good.. value for my $$
just give comment to share with car lover here... :D

go to SS2 BP kiosk...go to the car care section look out for this product by the name of KENN'S tyre wax or soemthing. RM6.90 equal quality to those used in
car wash outlets. but remember when u buy one bottle make sure u add some
water or else it'll b too thick.

usually if u add water , 1 bottle can bcome 2. therefore save lotsa money hehe

Top Bottom