Honda Accord SM4 conversion

mz6

Nov 18, 2003
Dear all,

I am planning to do a conversion on dad's old honda accord SM4. The current engine got oil leak and is old (11 years plus). Conversion has been agreed by my dad.

Now, I am shopping around a suitable engine to fit in. Been looking at the SM4 2.0 EFI. But, since I am converting, I thought, I may as well try to look for a VTEC engine.

Can tell me what VTEC engine can masuk into SM4 ? H22A perhaps.

My dad's car now is 2.0 carborater engine and it is in manual transmission.

Any advise or ideas are very much appreciated. Also, if possible, can share with me the rough estimate for engine costs. My budget : RM7K.

Thanks in advance !

Hayvern

Nov 26, 2003
7k tak jadi. 10k okay for h22a. half cut adi 4++k, workmanship easy 500 to 1000, jpj runner also hell expensive. U might be able to get through it with 7k engine alone. But you know la, timing belt need to change, alternator not working, this that this that... additional 2k... mati oh... so i say 10k... my 2 cents
;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
2.0 Si from same chassis SM4...easy plug and play...no hassle with jpj cos 2L to 2L....h22a auto will cost ard 3-4k...manual ard 5.5k++...labour standard 1.5k....carb to injection plus 1k....register etc etc....hidden cost...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

why i can't listen to my fm radio clearly?... is there any booster? my car is normal satria.... do you think that i should change to gti antenna to get more clear?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience