Hiya, thank you for having me

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Please forgive me for not getting back to ya'll sooner! Been insanely busy!

Spend 8 hours working on my car today ^_^

Was just doing repairs all day but I believe ill be starting on the custom fun stuff bright and early tomorrow. :proud:

Ive decided to use aluminum plating for the high lights, its much easier to work with than stainless steel, less expensive and baby does it shine! Ill be using a clear enamel to protect the paint on the aluminum pieces and to keep them from oxidizing.

To attach them to my ride ive decided on aluminum blind rivets, disgustingly easy to use and that have a really clean look.

After that I'll fabricate a custom wing, its gonna be so damn dope. Been looking at designs online and I'm starting to get some pretty good ideas :burnout:

Custom paint job is in order, not a full body but highlights of slogans/symbols that represent me.

Gonna be installing an over sized sun roof, just a pop latch, no electronics or nothin. Also picking up a tinting kit and will be doing that myself, should be an interesting(and probably frustrating) experience.

As well as constructing a custom center console, the original was ripped out(but thats alright cause i bet it looked like shit anyways haha). Cant do that though till i decide what stereo system im gonna get. In the mean time will be looking for the best deals on a sound system.

Eventually a front and back bumper body kit will be in order, maybe side skirt idk, but thats expensive so it will prolly be a few months.

Few side notes: the drivers seat is a piece of crap so im gonna find a dope leather seat at the wrecking yard to replace it with, gonna redo the internal lighting with colored led light tubing haha, car is in need of some serious upholstery alteration ...... the car came with good tires (practically new), so until those run down will not alter anything of that nature.

*Inhales(!!)* What a mouth full haha.

So yeah I imagine by the time im done with all those things the car will certainly be unrecognizable haha

I had no idea an american was a rare item on this site, thats cool though lol. Is ZTH a south east asia based network?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Btw thank you for showing such an interest its really encouraging!
Haha well thank God youre using your fingers and not your mouth :biggrin:. Yeah its more of a Malaysian forum rather than anything else, how did you stumble across ZTH btw? :hmmmm:

Feeew, by the way youre describing it, it sounds like youre gonna be keeping this saturn for quite a while haha! Do you plan it to be daily driven or more of a show car?... Hehe i'd SO support you if you do a nascar themed saturn! Diamond racing black + red wide steelies with goodyear tires, nascar spoiler and a gutted interior but thats just me haha. Plus the rivets and all... zomg. I can think of an alu splitter with rivets.

Ooh and speaking of aluminium, I think it'd look good in a nascar themed car as a dashboard,no? :biggrin:

Anyways on behalf of ZTH I think we'd like pics! Its quite cool to see how your saturn progresses from its state now 'till you finish :idea:. Im really clueless how its like inside + engine bay pics haha.

What kind of bkit you planning to throw on? I cant imagine what you'd put on that :hmmmm:. Something out of NFS? Haha jokes :burnout:

Last question, the pop-latch sunroof, its the ones older cars use yeh? Something like the subie's roofscoop but much bigger and glass?

Last edited:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
not every car which starts out funny has to keep looking funny.. yeah more girth get the job done easier, but put lots of hard work and the right stuff and watch the magic happen.

here's mine

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ancil-chromaworks-sidewinder.html#post4349612

go search for the stock car pic.. maximum FTL type of car.. lemme know what you think of the final results...

the pics now is meant to stimulate imaginations ..

and youre welcome!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm considering buying one of these cars, my budget is 30-40k.

What are the pros and cons of each?

My bro has the AE101 and it's a really good car for 30k+ but feel like playing vtec hehe

Maybe all the sifus can give some comment to make up my mind?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience