hit and run driver spotted!!!!!heartless guy

batman_82

Jun 29, 2006
saw this happen when i was coming back on holiday near the paddy field area between sitiawan and teluk intan.van driver hit a kelisa and left the scene.the poor gal driving the kelisa, she was lying on the steering after she moved the car to the side.the van driver didnt even stop to look at her.

saw this coz the van overtook us in heavy rain after a few second the accident happened,only a few metres in front just few metres, 2 cars to be exact.

gave chase and try taking pic of the heartless driver and his vehicle with full female passenger.

see the damage on the van.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
WTF hit people somemore run? WTF la report to polis make the case as BIG as posible..... fitnah him delivering DRUG therefore scared to stop

RedDevil

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
batman_82 , nice of you to help out a helpless lady. Pass the pictures to the victim and let them do the report. With the number plate sure can trace the person! Bring down that low life SOB!

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Bugger! Make a police report and say that this fella is running away from enforcement officers, he just smuggled a bunch of prostitutes from a whorehouse that is being raided or something. In the process, he knocked into a kelisa and fled.

When kena interrogation, all the female passengers will kena nude squat, and the man will kena 'belakang kira'..

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Batman,

So have u made a police report on this? If not u should do so and furnish the pictures and number plates of both cars so that the police can investigate...

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
the van like fully loaded n malay ppl a....

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
is the girl in the kelisa okay ? lying on the stereng ?

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
mayb tat gal try 2 think a way 2 explain 2 her parent bout the incidenT..?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i was looking at my car just now and i noticed there's a crack at the front panel of the body frame (the part near those radiators / behind the bumper). There's a crack and i'm worried my whole front part will fall apart.

Could you guys recommend what i should do and any workshop is good in repairing or fixing this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience