hit and run driver spotted!!!!!heartless guy

batman_82

Jun 29, 2006
the gal is with a bunch of frens in the car
plus they have a few cars with the same treasurehunt sticker
they stop together
so thought that its better get the pic and send it to the organizer/company of the hunt
they will know

already inform the company
if not mistaken from a famous auditing firm

and as for the pic
we already send it to some frens in the audit company
they say they will send it to the gal

as for the police report i did not make any coz the my frens and family say the police report have to be make by the victim
no use making the report on behalf of the victim as we dont have the reg no of the kelisa or the name

too busy chasing the van din take down the kelisa no
haha

agree with everyone
the van driver is no better than crooks
like snatch thief

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Should have hurled a beer bottle at the van's windshield when you're overtaking that bastard.. make that bastard crash into the road divider. It's not a criminal act, it's normalizing karmic debt..

veldric

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
yeha!!!!!!ehhh beeer they dont fel much lah!!!!! hurl a bag full of pig fats.......thats of course this is done after u hurl bottle of beer break the glass first......then throw the pig fats in............wahhh i can imagine how those malay ppl will do after that...haha!!!!!! good job batman...........to others...nextime u see snatch thief on bikes rite.....RAM over them!!!!! dont giv them face!!!!!thats wat i will do

wanwrxSti

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
myhouse
veldric said:
yeha!!!!!!ehhh beeer they dont fel much lah!!!!! hurl a bag full of pig fats.......thats of course this is done after u hurl bottle of beer break the glass first......then throw the pig fats in............wahhh i can imagine how those malay ppl will do after that...haha!!!!!! good job batman...........to others...nextime u see snatch thief on bikes rite.....RAM over them!!!!! dont giv them face!!!!!thats wat i will do

allow brader watch ur words....plz dont simply be a fire starter...watchout bro...!!

Oct 3, 2006
veldric said:
WTF you trying to say here bro??? Why are you so rude and so racial?? Why do you like to hurt our friends?? Didnt your mother and father teach you how to respect other people kah?? In Malaysia we dont need people like you who likes to instigate others.. we are living here happily driving cars... modding cars.. reading forums.. surfing the net....eating good food... can go clubbing...can TT at mamak stall.. all that in PEACE!!!

Your words makes us here look at you as BASTARDS and SOB!!

Moderator..any option to report bad posting or ban bad posting ?? If yes.. please activate.. this forum is for public and we dont need those kind of posting here... the world had enough trouble already... we still want to enjoy and drive cars around....

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Race Ghost said:
WTF you trying to say here bro??? Why are you so rude and so racial?? Why do you like to hurt our friends?? Didnt your mother and father teach you how to respect other people kah?? In Malaysia we dont need people like you who likes to instigate others.. we are living here happily driving cars... modding cars.. reading forums.. surfing the net....eating good food... can go clubbing...can TT at mamak stall.. all that in PEACE!!!

Your words makes us here look at you as BASTARDS and SOB!!

Moderator..any option to report bad posting or ban bad posting ?? If yes.. please activate.. this forum is for public and we dont need those kind of posting here... the world had enough trouble already... we still want to enjoy and drive cars around....
Race Ghost: i agree with you..

Veldric: eventhough its only because of one bad apple.. you dont need to discriminate the others until like that la.. give some respect.. aiyo..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The ticker is counting down on the Ferrari 612 and with the Geneva Motor Show just around the corner, the cat is slowly but surely sneaking out of the bag as the deets are spilling on the 612 replacement...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience