Hiring Senior Mechanic - Kaitenaz Racing

Hiring Now

Hiring Senior Mechanic - Kaitenaz Racing

halteche6k

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
KAITENAZ RACING – HIRING SENIOR MECHANIC

KAITENAZ RACING SDN BHD has been around for almost 07 years retailing in Japanese, Taiwan and local products. We are Authorised Malaysian Distributor for EXTEND CONCEPT Adjustable Suspension and Parts and Dealers for Many Reknown Brands of Engine Oils, Lubricants to Performance Parts.

We currently have an immediate vacancy for a SENIOR AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC position.
(Location in Bandar Sunway, Selangor)

KAITENAZ RACING SDN BHD
No 8 Jalan PJS 11/16,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Selangor.
Tel : 03-5635.5351

Job Function

- Installation of Car Performance products - Suspension & Handling Products, Electronics
- Carry Out Car Servicing and Engine Repairs, Diagnostic and Maintenance Works.
- Troubleshooting

Requirements

- Prefered with experience of 2 years and above working in workshops or service centres
- Fluent in English, Malay & Chinese Dialects
- Pleasant personality, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skill, self-initiative, strong passion and creative.

Benefits

- Annual leave
- Medical leave

Salary - Based on experience.

Interested candidates are invited to email me a detailed resume including current and expected salaries, contact telephone number and, if possible,a recent passport-size photograph to [email protected]

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read it somewhere in ZTH that ppl have installed a custom switch that disables the fuel-pump. It got my attention but I wasn't able to find one in Penang. Someone kindly point me to the right direction. :)

Thanks in advance.

Oh and btw. Is it safe? As in will it 'accidentally' cut-off the fuel when you DON'T want it to? :shocked:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience