high fuel consumption

subsonique

1,000 RPM
well, as the topic indicates, i have a high fuel consumption on my ride. the ride is fiat bravo gt, and currently i reckon it's guzzling gas like a camel on fire. pretty much think the lambda is the culprit but kinda need you guys opinion to it.

i guess u can bring it to workshop can check it out. i do know there is a few workshop in KL do have lambda sensor tester

yup, i do know too. hhk is one of them. but time is not on my side. just to send the car, i need more time.

the car wear GT badge..so does the fuel :)
how much your car drinking ? 18L/100km ??

Mmm... nice lookign car..

Whats ur fuel consumption... How many KM/L

Possibly you should try to get a AFR meter to see the ratio to determine if its correct or you are just a heavy right footer.

haha, i am a bloody heavy right footer all right. but as before, it was not this bad. before, full tnak i can make around 420km per full tank. that will be around 40+ liter, but now, right today, it lasts for only 330km. that's pretty bad.

elmo, the fuel consumption now? depends on your foot haha. by the way, could hardly notice since nowadays petrol price increased. 21ltr can get me up to 200km ++ driving at 140km/h highway ride. not that bad la.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom