HHO Hydrogen Cell for Power & Fuel efficient!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

icecube

500 RPM
There should be few topic talking about HHO or Hydrogen Fuel Cell here and in other forum like lowyat(dot)net and other forums. But I did not really find any of those topic being useful or informative. So, I here i wish to conduct a survey of what forummer or car driver like you guys think of new technology (or something like that) being install and use in your daily driven cars?

The poll above , if the hydrogen unit have the following GUARENTEE results....

1. Help you saves fuel.
2. Reduce carbon build up.
3. Increase pick up power and acceleration.
4. Installation and removal of unit can be done easily.
5. No messy wiring or relay diagram.
6. Compact yet efficient.
7. Durable and unbreakable housing.
8. No messy mixing of chemical.
9. Totally transparent and viewable water level with internal plate condition.
10. Spare Parts are available for purchase.
11. Easy to maintain.
12. No harmful gas or explosion.
13. Complete safety features.
14. No need DIY anything, just plug and play.
15. Price is way cheaper then NGV and refill 20cent per Liter.
16. Mod-able to higher capacity with extra PWM unit (google) and so on.

What question do you guys normally want to ask regarding hydrogen generator or HHO unit or fuel cell ? Is it safe? time bomb in your car?
Scam? Gimmick?

Previous I was running a DIY unit and share the result and stuff with few members in ZTH forum, result wasnt that promising.... but now i am testing another design which is looking good. Not a DIY unit .

Now ...My question is,

What makes you guys dont want to use Hydrogen cell in your car ?

P/s: Serious talks, discussion and views and welcome. No flamming or talk c0ck here like "better use your right foot if want to save fuel", or "use bicycle to save fuel" ... please keep those in kopitiam section. Small kids please play far far ya, papa want to do serious talk only.

believe me when i say dis, u dont wanna talk about dis topic in an open forum anymore. THEY r watching, if u wanna believe lah..

i believe that HHO unit can help save fuel because hydrogen has higher burning ratio then oxygen alone.

Honda has already make hydrogen prototype vehicle.

no gimmick on HHO suplementing your petrol running vehicle or replacing your petrol running vehicle in the near future.

hidrogen will generate heat at temperature 2000-3000 degree celcius!!!.... i think our engine block cannot withstand this temperature kot?

1. Help you saves fuel...
MUST HAVE BLACK AND WHITE DATA BASE ON REAL STAND ALONE MEASUREMENT. DO NOT JUST QUOTE TO PEOPLE LIKE "SAVING UP TO 40%" BLA BLA BLA..

2. Reduce carbon build up.
TO BE HONEST, NOBODY CARES ABOUT CARBON BUILD UP IF UR CAR IS EFI.

3. Increase pick up power and acceleration.
IF WANT POWER, PUT TURBO LA. WTF.

4. Installation and removal of unit can be done easily.
YES. THIS IS GOOD.

5. No messy wiring or relay diagram.
RELAY DIAGRAM??

6. Compact yet efficient.
7. Durable and unbreakable housing.
8. No messy mixing of chemical.
NOBODY CARES IF U INSTALL IT FOR THEM

9. Totally transparent and viewable water level with internal plate condition.
GOOD

10. Spare Parts are available for purchase.
NO SPARE PARTS IS BEST. CAN USE FOREVER. LIKE K&N

11. Easy to maintain.
GOOD

12. No harmful gas or explosion.
SURE LA

13. Complete safety features.
WHAT KIND OF SAFETY?

14. No need DIY anything, just plug and play.
GOOD

15. Price is way cheaper then NGV and refill 20cent per Liter.
YEA. PRICE MUST BE IN HUNDREDS ONLY. DONT TOUCH THOUSANDS.

16. Mod-able to higher capacity with extra PWM unit (google) and so on.
OK

How about this reason not to install hydrogen gas devices in regular internal combustion engines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_embrittlement

"If steel is exposed to hydrogen at high temperatures, hydrogen will diffuse into the alloy and combine with carbon to form tiny pockets of methane at internal surfaces like grain boundaries and voids. This methane does not diffuse out of the metal, and collects in the voids at high pressure and initiates cracks in the steel. This process is known as hydrogen attack and leads to decarburization of the steel and loss of strength."

No thanks!!!!

How about this reason not to install hydrogen gas devices in regular internal combustion engines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_embrittlement

"If steel is exposed to hydrogen at high temperatures, hydrogen will diffuse into the alloy and combine with carbon to form tiny pockets of methane at internal surfaces like grain boundaries and voids. This methane does not diffuse out of the metal, and collects in the voids at high pressure and initiates cracks in the steel. This process is known as hydrogen attack and leads to decarburization of the steel and loss of strength."

No thanks!!!!

Yes, I agrees with u. Unless it's a new engine design purposely for HHO, petrol engines is vunerable to HHO upgrade.

the stuff is jst creating a little hydrogen.. not asking u to put one whole tank of hydrogen in ur car and have a high pump of the gas like ngv to ur car.. so should be ok.. :)

Yes, I agrees with u. Unless it's a new engine design purposely for HHO, petrol engines is vunerable to HHO upgrade.

that H from methane....... btw, this u r not only running on HHO...... HHO supplement ur petrol laa...... :biggrin:

anyone having a gd kit with installation at a gd price?? :)

how does this hydrogen thing look like ? like those having two containers of water in the car and refill everyday?

HHO Hydrogen Cell for Power & Fuel efficient

How Much It Cost For The Above Items ???
If Cheap Then Can Consider La But If Expensive Better Save The Money On Put Petrol To Car.

since this is a serious talk, i wanted to share something..

well, we (me n my frens in college) have done some performance evaluation to a 4cyl gas engine equipped with HHO generators, and from the test we've done so far it really does help the fc without any power losses..no apparent side effects on the materials, and low emission (since less hydrocarbon fuel used..

however, the test only shows the good effects on low rpm, higher rpm need more supply of hydrogen to achieve the same effect..

its true hydrogen will cause embrittlement to steel due to its higher burning temperature but in this case, the gas is not pure hydrogen..its H202, like the one we got when doing the 'pop' test in high school..even though the combustion temp rise up a bit to around 2500K-3000K, it is still within range as normal combustion temp is around 2000K (i guess forced induction engine also run somewhere around 2500K also)..

the trick of reducing fuel consumption is simple, hydrogen have energy content and its a flammable gas..so when added to gas engine, its helps the combustion process, just like NGV..since burning hydrogen produce H20, then its better than nat.gas which is a hydrocarbon..less CO2 the air we breath (and it use distillised water/air bateri, so its far cheaper)

IMHO, if some of u wanted to install the HHO generators, go on cos its already works..only the long time effect have not been known yet (by me so far)..however, make sure u find someone who really know how to install it since hydrogen is a flammable, odourless, colourless gas..one mistake, then bye bye..

u can find a lot of website that shows how HHO generators work, testimonials, and stuff..but take everything with a pinch of salt..

I've installed these units in two of my cars and a bike. Infact, I've installed in other cars as well. If you want to look on how it is installed do visit my blog:

My Hydro Booster

No I've not install in an Innova..but I going to maybe after Raya. Since innova is a 2.0 lit engine, I'd suggest you install a bigger tank. i.e. 800ml that can last for 800km and have more hydrogen output.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I've installed the 800ml tank in my hyundai Tucson and works better. The installation will take about an hour or less.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom