Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

> EPOCH, World 1st oxy-hydrogen carbon cleaner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

> EPOCH, World 1st oxy-hydrogen carbon cleaner

jckchoong

Epoch's Carbon Cleaning System for Car

With Epoch’s EP-350B, carbon buildup can be removed effectively, thus increases burning efficiency, reduces fuel consumption, friction and emissions. The engine runs much smoother and efficiently, which efficiently extends the engine’s service life and restoration of horsepower and torque.

Epoch Carbon Cleaning System uses water to produce a mixed oxygen-hydrogen gas that is added to the engines intake during a 40-minute process. It is extremely effective, environmentally friendly, non-invasive, simple, fast and most importantly affordable.

• Removes harmful Carbon Deposites from your engine
• Reduces Emissions
• Increases Horse Power & Torque
• Improves your Driving Experience

http://www.oxy-hydrogen.com/
(EPOCH Energy Technology Corporation (Taiwan) )

Carbon Cleaning process with EP-350B (updated) - YouTube
(Carbon Cleaning process with EP-350B (updated))

EPOCH Thailand, Auto Engine Carbon Cleaning Equipment, Thai version - YouTube
(EPOCH Thailand, Auto Engine Carbon Cleaning Equipment, Thai version)

Super Cars Carbon Cleaning Singapore [Full-HD] - YouTube
(Super Cars Carbon Cleaning Singapore [Full-HD])

OFFER Price:RM150

Contact:0162296275(sms/call);0126665197(wechat/whatsapp/line....)
No.2,jalan puteri 5/5,bandar puteri puchong

汽油、柴油等燃油本身即是碳氫化合物,由於在引擎室燃燒不完全及少量之焦油成分讓引擎室產生積碳,影響引擎燃燒效率,進而降低車輛馬力扭力及增加車輛油耗。友荃科技成功研發全球首創【氫氧分子除碳技術】,榮獲2011國際最大環保能源獎項-全球能源獎Energy Globe Award及2013年台灣精品獎,亦獲經濟部中小企業創新研究獎、中國汽車用品行業十大馳名品牌、低碳中國汽車用品行業領軍品牌及中國汽車維修與保養20佳維修工具等眾多獎項,已在台灣及許多國家銷售。摒除使用有毒腐蝕性化學藥劑,以最環保的方式幫車輛引擎除碳,原理是將水電解產生氫氧分子,隨空氣導入氫氧分子氣體到引擎燃燒室,利用大量氫氧分子與引擎燃燒室內之積碳結合,經引擎壓縮爆發燃燒裂解排出碳化物HC、CO、CO2。由於環保及操作簡便,氫氧除碳技術已經在車輛保修領域形成一股流行風潮!!

Gasoline, diesel and other fuel hydrocarbons due to incomplete combustion in the engine room and a small amount of tar components result in deposits affect engine combustion efficiency, thereby reducing vehicle horsepower torque and increase vehicle fuel consumption engine room. D-Tsuen successfully developed the world's first [the hydroxide molecules addition to carbon], won the 2011 international green energy awards - Energy Globe Award Energy Globe Award and the 2013 Taiwan Excellence Award for Small and Medium Enterprise Innovation Research Award, China's auto products Top Ten well-known brands, automotive supplies industry in China is a leading brand in China's auto repair and maintenance of the 20 best repair tools and many other awards, sales in Taiwan and many other countries. In eliminating the use of toxic and corrosive chemicals, the most environmentally friendly way to help the engine of the vehicle in addition to carbon, the principle is water electrolysis hydrogen and oxygen molecules, molecular gas into the engine combustion chamber with the air into hydroxide, the use of a large number of hydrogen and oxygen molecules with the engine combustion chamber of coke combustion cracking discharged with carbide HC, CO, CO2 engine compression outbreak. Environmentally friendly and easy to operate, hydroxide form a fad carbon technology in the field of vehicle warranty!!

Attachments

• 599374_511743725551491_1271530883_n.jpg
    599374_511743725551491_1271530883_n.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 1052152_533174213408442_1852061503_o.jpg
    1052152_533174213408442_1852061503_o.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 66
  • product_car.png
    product_car.png
    147 KB · Views: 71
  • 130BT_0007.jpg
    130BT_0007.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 130BT_0008.jpg
    130BT_0008.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Epoch's Carbon Cleaning System for Car

With Epoch’s EP-350B, carbon buildup can be removed effectively, thus increases burning efficiency, reduces fuel consumption, friction and emissions. The engine runs much smoother and efficiently, which efficiently extends the engine’s service life and restoration of horsepower and torque.

Epoch Carbon Cleaning System uses water to produce a mixed oxygen-hydrogen gas that is added to the engines intake during a 40-minute process. It is extremely effective, environmentally friendly, non-invasive, simple, fast and most importantly affordable.

• Removes harmful Carbon Deposites from your engine
• Reduces Emissions
• Increases Horse Power & Torque
• Improves your Driving Experience

¤Í¯þ¬ì§Þ-¤ÞÀºÀô«O°£ºÒ¾÷,²Bªo¨®°Ê¤O³]³Æ,²B®ñ¯à·½³]³Æ,¤Ó¶§¯à¼ö¤ô¾¹,¤Ó¶§¯à¥ú¹q¨t²Î,¤Ó¶§¯à¥ú¹qªO¨t¦C²£«~,EPOCH ·R¨©§Jºñ¯à¨t¦C²£«~
(EPOCH Energy Technology Corporation (Taiwan) )

Carbon Cleaning process with EP-350B (updated) - YouTube
(Carbon Cleaning process with EP-350B (updated))

EPOCH Thailand, Auto Engine Carbon Cleaning Equipment, Thai version - YouTube
(EPOCH Thailand, Auto Engine Carbon Cleaning Equipment, Thai version)

Super Cars Carbon Cleaning Singapore [Full-HD] - YouTube
(Super Cars Carbon Cleaning Singapore [Full-HD])

OFFER Price:RM150

Contact:0162296275(sms/call);0126665197(wechat/whatsapp/line....)
No.2,jalan puteri 5/5,bandar puteri puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi Guys,

i would be sending my putra to the workshop today and i would need some advise.

recently, car started to smoke and ended i changed my wheel bearing and the disc on the left hand side cause it jam
before that 2 days , i changed clutch pressure plate and its other part.
the mechanic said my driveshaft going to kong soon and right hand side disc is bent.
and on the highway recently, i shot up to 140km/h and the whole driver door started to vibrate and wobble very badly ( it...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom