hey. viva newbie here

lekiruturbo

May 2, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Open pods are pointless, this has been discussed endlessly in so many of the threads on ZTH. Get a drop in one instead, you won't regret it on hot days.

If you're going for handling > looks keep your wheels to 14". 15" wheels are just burdening the engine unnecessarily.

The toms stickers are subjective la, but personally it just makes the car look extra cheap. What do you plan to do with the car anyway? Daily drive with a bit of fun? :driver:
yup.daily drive car. just wanna add in some fun just incase3 i decided to have some. :burnout: i wont go like bomb my whole car with stickers and shit. minimal stickers. haha.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
if u dun care about the increase FC later, then can mod.
however be warned...once change the extractor...u will lose the top speed but pick up will increase including your FC.
probably just keep the intake stock.it offers the best of both world...pick up and top speed.

i like my viva with open pod...its an auto btw...wif hotbits exhaust setup...myb dats y open pod is kinda nice.last time only manage to run up to 150kmh only.reaching to 140kmh is quite an easy job...after dat the speed climbs too dam* slow.

if i could turn back time...i'd just change:
  1. the rims to 15inch.
  2. caliper n disc to passo/myvi.
  3. steel braided brake hose.
  4. iridium plugs.
  5. maintain fully synthetic.
  6. titan adjustables.
  7. add stiff ring.
  8. add emanage.
  9. if u like stickers...then can go for it.

happy modding and happy :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Do any of you know what manual gearbox can fit waja engine 4g18p beside waja gearbox of coz... if a turbo engine gearbox will be even better.

What upper pillow ball mounts can fit waja? running HWL currently.

Thanks guys in advance :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience