Help on Supra 2JZ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Need some help here. How to lessen wheel spin during pick up ? My Supra wheel spin easily on 1st and 2nd gear. Using 18 inchers still like that tyre also new. Izit due to the big HP out put ? i think now have 650 hp.

Another thing T51R from HKS is the biggest turbo or are there any bigger ones ? Which brand of wastegate is better than HKS ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
still got...can help me on the problem ah ?
The Supra I'm not driving it often. I give it to my uncle. So now school holiday he came hare for few days like that loh.

Last night drive the car, keep on wheel spinning on traffic lights so paiseh cause long time didnt drive not familiar with the clutch anymore. Then die off 2 times at traffic light leh..damn paiseh.

Just change to ORC triple racing clutch but the gearbox keep knocking at low speed ? like when i go over bump. Is that normal or got problem ? but at high speed its fine wow...how ah ?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
.... Titanrev drives a supra?? i must be sleeping somewhere and forgot to wake up.. wah..

anyway, you too heavy on the foot or memang power kicks in whenever you step on it?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
rollakid, I'm not using it now lah...give it to my uncle. He stay in JB.

I dont know lah...if i put 1st gear then slowly release and press a little gas only the engine dies off easily must like rev till 2K++ rpm then the car will move smoothly. Just now i tried also same but 2nd now less wheel spin but 1st gear very often lah. Fitting a custom LSD will solve the problem mah...help me lah guys...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
TitanRev,

post it at Toyota thread will definately get better response. Cheers :)
maybe blackhowling can help :)
the problem is that, tonight is Friday night, all 2JZ taikor go happy hour liao. Maybe you can find them at all the disco joint. :D

Last edited:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
wah lau eh,titan have supra lioa,summore is a T51kai snail...........izit red in colour with ori wing?if yes then i saw it today evening............when wanna drag with my little potato?:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bvalve and 4agze, this will disappoint u all lah. It now belong to my uncle not me anymore.
Next week will tukar the Geran's paper name liao. He came here to find me and tell me the problem only so i ask u guyu whether can help or not loh.

Bvalve not red its Subaru Blue. My uncle took it to KL for checking. Really hai lat lah, I just called my uncle ask him what went wrong. He said the knocking still dont know yet tomorrow only will know. But he told me just now the mech spotted a crack on the gearbox housing. Izit big problem ah ?

Last edited:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
mean that all de way u got a 650hp supra in yur house but seldom drive n now u sold it to yur uncle?
as u said always wheelspin on gear1,2 is because is a FR......not eazy to control,the clutch,timing,how to floor the pedal all must be in the correct timing......yurs is twin plate or triple plate?

when u launch on 1st gear,must give some minyak,ie:2k-3k rpm coz this ain't original engine anymore..........even my car i also die off some time,thx to that blardy clutch......

T51R is not the biggest in the HKS family,if i not mistaken he still got 1 bigger bro,is T51R SPL.this turbine can shoot out 1000PS output. no comment on wastegate,u can try HKS racing type,de 1 with fat purple body1.or u can try those us product

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
blackie,

what the different between skyline n supra?btw he mention he sold to his uncle liao.maybe de skyline is comin......:biggrin:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
wah...ur uncle so ganas...using 650hp Supra! :D

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
TitanRev said:
Need some help here. How to lessen wheel spin during pick up ? My Supra wheel spin easily on 1st and 2nd gear. Using 18 inchers still like that tyre also new. Izit due to the big HP out put ? i think now have 650 hp.

Another thing T51R from HKS is the biggest turbo or are there any bigger ones ? Which brand of wastegate is better than HKS ?
hahaha i don't believe you have a 600+ supra, 600+ hp on fly wheel also hard to tune, unless u re-con all the parts every 3 months or else i am sure u will blow the gasket or the transmission. if u hav, congratulation ... u r bloody rich, and u must have enormous torque, so wheel spin

... acceleration control is the answer, ahaah that means u can't drive [no ler, juz joking], i am certain u can't lauch a formula car, ahahhah ... i race on them before, so u must be really careful when launching them ... u don't need to press the accelerator down all the time when u drive, juz press a little, when u feel u got grib on the tyres [not wheel spin] then only u dump the clutch and full acc, my fren can't control his 200+ hp wira, wheel spin, same problem, when i drive, no such problems, and i tot supra hav rear wheel traction control, a button there, is it broken?

if u find u press a lil = full throttle, go have ur peddals adjust, if still can't control the throttle, go get wider tyres like 260 or 280, like porches tyres ... try 260/18/45 ... if u r rich, go rent a formula car and try to drive it or go for a BMW defensive driving course ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you guys !! Please advice, how to reduce the harmful gases release from our petrol & diesel car engine.!!!

What are the parameters in order want to test on the harmful gases release from the exhaust emission?.

Where to find the testing center?.

May be you guys got better idea how to reduce the harmful gases from the vehicles petrol engine.!!!

let share some of your views..!

THX.

Actually , I am doing some findings.....on the exhaust emission (Petrol or Diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience