Help on Supra 2JZ...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
if wat u say is true.. then i must be driving a car from d heavens.. i have more hp than what u have said..... yet, it's good enuff for daily driving... no recons of parts so far after most of what needs to be in place has been installed.... it's a matter of how u set it up..

260/18/45 wont give much help in terms of grip... i know a car with 315/35/18... still wheel spin ...

If u cant control your car with that amount of power... then u dont deserve the car... it's all about getting to know your car before u try anything with it...

trial and error... learn from it... but don bang anyone and bring them to hell with u... know your limit... know your car's limit...

even with money, driving a formula 3 or 1 car wont help u with driving a 650hp supra neither will d bmw defensive driving course.. this is bcoz, every car behaves differently... horsepower, torque, power to weight ratio.... all plays a vital role ... and of coz, your fundamental undertanding of yr car behaviour...

reason y i said sell yr supra for a skyline = 4WD...

It's not so hard to build a 400hp supra.... but it's hard to drive it on that power or anything beyond.. it takes lots of time... patience... and discipline... d moment u fuck around wit a car of dat power.. u're actually fucking yourself with it by drifting that car sideways up your own ass...

hahhaa ... 4WD freak strikes again ... ahahha ... no offence, but hate u guys, always depend on traction control , like skyline , evos and subarus .. ahahah ... if u wheel spin when lauch with a 315 tyre ... u can't drive. .. park ur car and take a taxi .. ahhaa :thumpdown

try to master formula 3 ... then u can comment about behaviour, i believe u didn't even driven a formula .. bmw or ford b4 hahaa. ...

and formula one car ... u can master that and u can't drive a 600bhp supra ? ? that is 600kg + 900 over bhp hahaha ... i think that is total bullshit

for supra driver ... drive slowly, increase speed a bit each time ... over 2 yrs u will be flying wif ur supra , control ur elephant leg, then u will able to enjoy a 600+ bhp supra

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
If u cant control your car with that amount of power... then u dont deserve the car... it's all about getting to know your car before u try anything with it....

Ding!!!:tee:

hello...do u know of any supra club? or do u guys have any gathering?

Top Bottom