HELP on Boosting problem..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Hello all sifus and bros... my rides actually boosting at 1.1bar on a stock e7 engine.. not sure y is it boosting at 0.6 bar now after i got a voltage stabilizer and grounding wires installed today... any idea how can it be like this? how much does an e7 stock boost btw? and how high can it go up to? need some info here..many thanx

just dismantel all the newlly install item and test again lor.....what voltage stabiliser u put ?

very easy one lar...just disconnect the earth .....then try ur car again...Ur pivot ori or not geh ?? get from where wor ? now a days banyak fake geh item ...and The latest one is all V-capa liao....

the pivot is original.. hmm... tried tekan the car so many time,..but still boosting at 0.6.. really dunno why le..

bro kampoon, do u know e7 stock boosting at wat?

Check to see if the boost control line has been accidentally disconnected. Trace from the turbine nipple to the wastegate actuator and back to the boost control solenoid. Sounds like you're getting base wastegate pressure only.

Did you go and change the vacuum lines with silicone ones?

the pivot is original.. hmm... tried tekan the car so many time,..but still boosting at 0.6.. really dunno why le..

bro kampoon, do u know e7 stock boosting at wat?

0.6-0.7 is the base boost. Like Cannonfodder said, check the hoses.

Do you have boost controller installed?

think some of the vacuum lines loose la bro..iddling like not so stable right? + check light ON?...

no porb..go to ur mech & cehck the hoses!

DD ,

dun flame me lar.....Maybe u can give a better answer here since U r the e7 owner .

hehehe...teasing u only la....:P

stock maybe 1.2, with xos, air fil...can go up 1.4, stock ecu max manage at 1.5 if not mistaken.........anyways mine can only run 1 bar :((

ha ha ......DD , I know why.....u using boost controller to control ur boost.......

its the spring in my faulty wastegate thts bringin the boost down.. now the probs solved..thanx guys!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom