Hello. My JDM R35 in UK

Ben Linney

May 5, 2009
out of interest how many of you 35 owners in malaysia are running the accessPORT ?

cheers

ben

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
i dont think many of em do, they dont sell the accessport here either

if any R35 drivers are using the accessport, thye must have bought it overseas. good shit though, how come they dont have that for the R34?

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
whooaaaa....
this is really crazy.

Bump: whooaaaa....
this is really crazy.

Bump: whooaaaa....
this is really crazy.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Even they are driving 35, still don't think that they are daring enough to modify their ride as it has TOO many computerization and TOO sensitive to touch! There is a 35 here waiting his system to be reset as the workshop raised the hood too high (over certain angle) and caused all the warning lights to come out! :confused:

Bump: Even they are driving 35, still don't think that they are daring enough to modify their ride as it has TOO many computerization and TOO sensitive to touch! There is a 35 here waiting his system to be reset as the workshop raised the hood too high (over certain angle) and caused all the warning lights to come out! :confused:

Bump: Even they are driving 35, still don't think that they are daring enough to modify their ride as it has TOO many computerization and TOO sensitive to touch! There is a 35 here waiting his system to be reset as the workshop raised the hood too high (over certain angle) and caused all the warning lights to come out! :confused:

Ben Linney

May 5, 2009
ye ?

thats a shame. the accessPORT can reset the 35 ecu and clear error codes, warning lights etc.etc..

Ben

www.gtr23.com

Bump: ye ?

thats a shame. the accessPORT can reset the 35 ecu and clear error codes, warning lights etc.etc..

Ben

www.gtr23.com

Ben Linney

May 5, 2009
aw ive just been told by Fairuz that Mofaz car dealerships which supply a number of GT-R offers the AccessPORT for de-limiting :biggrin::driver:

we are testing the euro spec AccessPORT at the moment, will post up dyno figures and report asap

cheers

ben

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
Your previous car was a gumbert apollo?
god damn!
ops, i think i just wet myself. >_<

Bump: damn, ur car is def gonna own the roads where ever u go man.
this is the stuff dreams are made off.

Bump: damn, ur car is def gonna own the roads where ever u go man.
this is the stuff dreams are made off.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ben, sweet and nice parts...Is those Enkei shipped to you from Japan or you bought them in shops?

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Guys,

I reckon the accessPort should be an essential to all R35. Yen 136,000 was the price i last saw in Japan though. But can the AccessPort itself helps to delimit the car or you'll still need the HKS VAC type of piggy?

Hi Ben,

Would you think the rear diff cooler kit a great thing to have when you gonna use the 35 for loads of long distance drive or track days? Cheers.

jlck

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
Hi Ben,

a fren of mine too just got hold of his 35 and trying to get the speed cut off. According to his workshop, he can get an AccessPort, but they will have to order according to the batch of R35 in production. The 2nd batch production costs more? Is that true? R35-003642 is the chasis and trying to find out which batch it belongs to. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Road Safety Department director-general Datuk Suret Singh has reminded motorists that the emergency lane on all major highways are meant for use by authorities such as the Fire and Rescue Department, the police and ambulances.

“It is not intended for drivers to stop at the lane or to carry out repairs on stalled vehicles. It is extremely dangerous when vehicles are parked at emergency lanes, in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience