Heico Sportiv Volvo S80 T6 HPC

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

German Volvo tuner Heico Sportiv brought the goods to the 2007 SEMA Show with its S80 T6 HPC Concept. The car has been more than a year in the making and features a 7-layer "aluminum effect" paint job that looks absolutely stunning in person and pretty darn good in pics, too.

This Swedish beauty also packs a serious punch, with a 350-horsepower inline-6 that has been tuned to run on E85 ethanol. Because the original show car was based on the front-wheel-drive S80, Heico converted the car to Volvo's AWD system so that it could put the power down more efficiently.

Other hi-po parts include 13.9-inch big brake kit with 6-piston calipers, a sport-tuned suspension system that rides 1.5-inches lower than stock, and lightweight forged wheels wrapped with Continental tires.

The inside of the car looks just as good as the outside with a carbon fiber-look silver aluminum console and leather covering the headliner, instrument panel and door panels. The rear seats have been exchanged with separate bucket seats, and the front seats also have thicker side and thigh bolsters.

Source:
Autoblog

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi im new here from ipoh...I wanted to ask a question is I took the part II & III test at 27 November I had passed...today I went to UTC want to get my P license and my record was not in the system they told me to bring my part II & III result paper to JPJ and ask them see what do because they may missed mine record...however I had lost my that result test paper bcz my house was paid to some people come to my house and clean...so do i have to retake the test again or wad?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience