P license..

Dec 18, 2014
Ipoh
Hi im new here from ipoh...I wanted to ask a question is I took the part II & III test at 27 November I had passed...today I went to UTC want to get my P license and my record was not in the system they told me to bring my part II & III result paper to JPJ and ask them see what do because they may missed mine record...however I had lost my that result test paper bcz my house was paid to some people come to my house and clean...so do i have to retake the test again or wad?

Kanc3

Dec 18, 2014
Ipoh
They actually asked me to get the P license by my own bcz it will be faster...then idk why JPJ dun have my record :slug:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wtf damn lousy right? What school you went?
Yup, wonder what driving school is this. My son mentioned after pass the test, the aunty from the driving school go and apply for him, then pass P license to him. He did not even have to do to JPJ counter...:smokin:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
it's in Ipoh maa, u don't usually get services like what u have in kl, but none the less it's the school that needs to settle these sort of thing, if late oso need to tell customer come back another day.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
it's in Ipoh maa, u don't usually get services like what u have in kl, but none the less it's the school that needs to settle these sort of thing, if late oso need to tell customer come back another day.
Why not? Ipoh also City already......:biggrin:

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
Be patient, when I did my license early this year, it took JPJ 1 week before they keyed in my details in JPJ system once I passed the test.. After 8 days I went to JPJ to proceed making the P license. But yours in ipoh better check with the driving school whether they have submitted the details to JPJ or not

gonth

Known Member
May 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i did my licence in sdc pj. first i went for my car test. then i had accident i lost my slip and a few belongings that time. later i asked jpj pj they asked me to check with jpj padang jawa. i went and checked thee. and the results were in record then i did my bike license and did my p. no problem. when did you do your test

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not really. I took my licence 2 years ago and everything is settled by the driving instructor. Just pay him the money and he settle everything until he delivers the P licence to my house a week after I passed my test.

Most of my friends at Ipoh had similar kind of service like mine too. Don't even need to go to JPJ office personally.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
last time i went to jpj and get the license by myself.
the instructor did offer to help but said it will take him 2-3days to settle it as he just pass it to the jpj counter and he also need to do his teaching work.
told me i can do it quicker if i go by myself and also told me what doc to bring.
so,i go to jpj and straightaway got my Pendekar license.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls advice where and how to rise my four suspension as high as possible, i have already put double stopper on my rear but not good enough. my tyre size 205/50 R16. on OZ f1 racing rim,Car model lancer GSR stock but with full evo 3 orginal kit.
Is there a shop in JB or pls advice , I am station in JB but travel to batu at time. or may be I can buy the parts and get some one to installed. thank you all
Richard
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience