Headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Mr lightningfield shared with me a while back on some replica HyTec headers sold by Tung Chun JB. Apparently one of the guys here got like +12whp after having them installed. But they were RM2K i think...

I'm also running stock headers (somehow hard to fork out ard RM2K for bits of pipe) with straight flow elbow bend 2.5" pipes with 'wannabe j's muffler'... loud but solid sound, but thats for track. For daily use, i run 'wannabe twin loops' so i can at least listen to the radio and not have my neighbour curse me :biggrin:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
yup.. i almost forgotten about that. the header is almost similar like KiddRacing and the built quality is better than supersprint.. One of our friend here (boulala) gained 12whp and 1kgm torque by just installing the header (he uses 2.5" Buddy Club Pro Spec exhaust system). Drove his car and can feel the lightness of the revs!!

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
yup.. i almost forgotten about that. the header is almost similar like KiddRacing and the built quality is better than supersprint.. One of our friend here (boulala) gained 12whp and 1kgm torque by just installing the header (he uses 2.5" Buddy Club Pro Spec exhaust system). Drove his car and can feel the lightness of the revs!!
dayamnnn.... but thats all the way in JB. do they still make them? RM2k brand new?

and i think you were referring to superCIRCUIT not supersprint. :biggrin:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
lol.. i keep thinking about supersprint exhaust for Golf GTi.

Ya..should be about 2k with installation. It's imported from the states as i was being told.. but i believed its being manufactured in taiwan..

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang

Ya..should be about 2k with installation. It's imported from the states as i was being told.. but i believed its being manufactured in taiwan..
2k with installation...thats way better than supercircuit :idea:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005

manufactured in taiwan...shipped to US...and then sent to Malaysia? makes no dollar sense.

anyways.... do get the details for me. sounds really good though. i'd rather get something that has been proven instead of the supercircuit which no one here has tried yet.

2k with installation...thats way better than supercircuit :idea:
yeah sounds good huh! and proven +12whp! insane numbers. as good as the hytech.

group buy time!

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
manufactured in taiwan...shipped to US...and then sent to Malaysia? makes no dollar sense.

anyways.... do get the details for me. sounds really good though. i'd rather get something that has been proven instead of the supercircuit which no one here has tried yet.

yeah sounds good huh! and proven +12whp! insane numbers. as good as the hytech.

group buy time!
I was being told by an FD2R friend who used supercircuit exhaust on his Suzuki Swift Sport but he seemed to be a bit disappointed with the result. so he decided not to get one for his FD2R. Kinda subjective to me but just want to share with u guys. :)

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
I was being told by an FD2R friend who used supercircuit exhaust on his Suzuki Swift Sport but he seemed to be a bit disappointed with the result. so he decided not to get one for his FD2R. Kinda subjective to me but just want to share with u guys. :)
thanks for the feedback! yeah... im quite skeptical about malaysian made headers as well.

i had a hotbits header on my satria many moons ago...and they did close to NOTHING for the car. didnt even feel any difference or change in exhaust tone. sad. :sleep:

so yeah. its either real TODAs for me or something like the hytech replicas that have been proven to work!

dude, help us check on the group buy price! :biggrin:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Frein?

yks228

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
sound good to me too.. im planing to change my header too...
how about we have a group buy? to get better price....

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
where've u been la! long time no see

see what i can do with the group buy thingy. will contact tung chun soon.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
definitely. +12whp sounds amazing in my opinion. would be great if we could get the specs on the header as well... some data like:

1. What is the collector size?
2. Plug and Play?
3. Installation to be done in Johor?
4. How lowwww can they gooooo on price. :biggrin:

Thanks LightningField!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car have been broke by damn thief within 2 days..first they stole my cd player n the next day was my putra seat....damm thief...i stay at USJ area...police said that area is hot for putra thief. I think it was the same person who did it!!!!!it happen last month...if u don't believe me i still keep the police report......for those who have bucket seat or cd player beware....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience