HC-E for Charade....

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Mahyudin im quite agree wif you about the 1.3 mod. I heard that lydia racing already built a powerful 1.3 owned by a chap who compete in a drag competition. Heard that it's powerful ,,,,

And for the Black workshop i can recommend that workshop since he has the most parts of Daihatsu available :D

ceretspoon

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
hi guys..

detO 1.3 aa!!..is so simple to modified..just change the engine head to 1.6 deto..add fuel regulator..and catch tank..this modification can simply same power to 4e fte or more better than 4e fte..
Actually u take the block of the 1.6 not the head....this because the deto combustion head is slightly bigger than 1.3...if u put the 1.6 head into a 1.3 engine...u'll get a low compression. If u put a 1.6 block into a 1.3 than u'll get a high compression engine.
It other way..its like the Vtec b16 with a b20 block....by the way to make things greater...use the HC piston rather than the HD coz HC piston is much more dome. Higher the compression is good for NA cars....just remember to tune it well....

one_day_soon

Jun 7, 2010
New Zealand
If i put 1.6 deto head on my hc-e and ran turbo how much boost could i run safly?? would you recomend forged pistons conrods for low boost daily driver with the odd thrash here and there???
anyone???

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hi guys..

detO 1.3 aa!!..is so simple to modified..just change the engine head to 1.6 deto..add fuel regulator..and catch tank..this modification can simply same power to 4e fte or more better than 4e fte..
wow, yea ker? ive tested wit a modified deto pun tak sekuat tu, fuhh!!! i shud just bury my 4e burok tu, boley main evo jer kot.. hce hybrid cannot play lidat laa

err, seriously ke ni mahyudin? we dynoed a mod hce, it produced 90+hp. mod 4e dah 273hp kot, on the same dyno, macam mane nak pegi sekali tu? even a deto wud fail ler against a 4e, tested and proven

iam getting tired of dis "deto can beat a 4e just by installing FPR" debate, lol. a deto in an aura isnt even a match to my iswara wit 4G91, kena tinggal berkampung2 wei, cannot go wei.. i know dat deto was pushed hard, because i was the one driving it. i know it was in good condition, because we tested the comp and i personally tuned it myself. i rest my case:sleep:

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Mahyudin im quite agree wif you about the 1.3 mod. I heard that lydia racing already built a powerful 1.3 owned by a chap who compete in a drag competition. Heard that it's powerful ,,,,

And for the Black workshop i can recommend that workshop since he has the most parts of Daihatsu available :D
its not a 1.3liter, its not even 1600cc dah.. its powerful alright:adore:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

If i put 1.6 deto head on my hc-e and ran turbo how much boost could i run safly?? would you recomend forged pistons conrods for low boost daily driver with the odd thrash here and there???
anyone???
all the stronger bits are recommended sir, the boost level really depends on the setup u prefer, but most importantly the tuning state. weve learnt dat boost doesnt kill an engine but bad tuning does.

weve run a high boost (t3/t4 [email protected]), high power (360hp on dyno dynamics), high compression (11.8~12.3) evo3 on std block, injectors witout any problem so far. the engine is still running strong and reliable, its mainly because of the perfect tune by joshua thiran of millennium motorsports asia. pm for details

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there ... :)
I'm driving an Iswara Aeroback with Iswara SE muffler mounted and a local made aftermarket bullet...

The muffler is kind of bassy and solid.. but if on long journey, i think the muffler would deaf me... hehe...

I would like to know is there anyway to make it more silent? Is putting on a second bullet can solve this problem?

thnx...
all da best ppl!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience