need your advise to convert turbo without change my stock engine
right now i have 2 engine 1 turbo & 1 na,
both engine in good condition
but for engine b8t ,i already lost the AP
so i think i just want to remain na block
but all engine component change to turbo component
any weakness if i do that?

Last edited:
bro better change to english.. after admin come sure he blow u up oo...

well as far as i know Tx3 engine is consider B8NA.. same..

if im not mistaken..

turbo piston - low compression
Na piston High compression.

so may be no power to ur engine if u just replace to b8 piston

- all b8t parts i think just plug and play to tx3 engine ecpt b8t engine block coz the series number is over there u have to use back ur tx3 engine blok bcoz u dun have the ap right??
- but if u do like that ur engine wont last long. internal not so tough
- can only low boost just like 0.3 - 0.4max bar only if u use TX3 block

ayaaaa.. just transplan all la... gamblee.. ur road tax is already 1.8 maaa.. b8 also 1.8 maaa.. just avoid from accident la eheeh

yup.. bro.. just change only.. after all 1800cc to 1800cc mah.. heheheh

The NA block and the turbo block are identical. You just have to put EVERYTHING from the turbo engine into your NA block. pistons, conrod, crankshaft, turbo head, don't forget the turbo head gasket... every single thing. basically you just use the 'blok kosong NA'

yap all engine component fr b8t i will put to na block,
basiclly my friend offer me to punch my origional engine number to turbo block.
but i'm no very confident to do that bcoz i'm always to & fro (kl-pantai timur).

I think u better follow as Bro Battousai advise & before u put all the thing in place make sure u install all related parts from your B8t (radiator, hoses, wiring etc.) as to get best setting & to avoid any circumstances.. & one more thing it better to change wear & tear parts & best to do port & polish for better engine responses & performance..

Battousai said:
The NA block and the turbo block are identical. You just have to put EVERYTHING from the turbo engine into your NA block. pistons, conrod, crankshaft, turbo head, don't forget the turbo head gasket... every single thing. basically you just use the 'blok kosong NA'
Hahahaha,Its proven im my engine...its ok,no problem bro..

FPAI said:
yap all engine component fr b8t i will put to na block,
basiclly my friend offer me to punch my origional engine number to turbo block.
but i'm no very confident to do that bcoz i'm always to & fro (kl-pantai timur).

how yer car bro????

Dunno la.I have bought it with my car.I didn't realise it did'nt endorse rightly.Actually i've realise when i want to kilat my engine.Then i see my geran is not the same like the one that people endorse..

So the performance just like ordinary b8t.Ok,fine and welll maintain.No hastle..

what about ur internal part? b8T or still tx3? sure got difference between both internal part... reliability is the word

Hmm,
from i know la,just the block is TX3,all of the part is B8T..Until now,i'm still study about my engine.Fenin2,rojak kind of engine..

better use quality engine oil & good fueling then.. u wouldn't want to ruin the internal part... hohooho... mintak jauh2

many said that N/A block with turbo kit, turbo part & turbo wiring wouldn;t last long due to the poor internal part reliability.. but if all internal part changed... should be ok laa...

FPAI,

u have two choice... just sumbat all the halfcut or use back the N;A block + change internal part... i bit hastle thou

hmm,
as i know la.Tx3 wiring is the same as b8t wiring,and it has "no cut".Thats also dangerous.But still can be safe if u don;t rembat ur car.I've also heard rumors that it won't last long.but my car have been working for more than 2 years.As long as u tak lenjan kaw2 sudahla.Any engine could be blown if u always lenjan jer..

Feuling system?Still at stock type of system.All parts are mod like b8t just the block tx3..

wiring mostly the same... switching between tx3's dashboard meter with B8T is at ease... same socket.. all functioning.. very impressed

no la.I didn't swith bg dashboard.I'm still using tx3 db.Its more convinience and i like tx3 db..what kind of car are u using vf10?

sampan oso laa.. my sampan dashboard torn..had to change it to BG's.. easy to transplan to d/board... lucky me.. all the same

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom