GTO Front 4 pots Disc Brake with plug n play Wira/Satria/Putra Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

GTO Front 4 pots Disc Brake with plug n play Wira/Satria/Putra Bracket

mivec4g63T

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
I got 1 set GTO 4pots caliber and disc. Drilled 4Lugs 100PCD holes.

Complete with custom mild steel fabricated bracket (mild steel is used instead of aluminium bcoz of it strength under vibration aluminum trends to crack under vibration), direct plug and play to Wira/Satria/Putra, but need at least 16" rim to clear the disc. Powerful braking.

Very good condition, Disc just newly grinded, caliber is newly painted shining yellow, brake shoes still in good shape n thick.

Reason to sell: My car is NA no need such a good brake, wanted to downgrad to 15" rim, so trade in with Mivec single pot disc is acceptable with buyer top up.

Another set of FTO 5lugs PCD114.4 single pot rear disc brake with arm, halfcut condition. Need to mod to wira or plug n play but need change to 5 lugs rim.

Willing to let go both set at RM1300, or seperate sell, GTO brake RM800, FTO brake RM600

Photo will be taken tomorrow.

Price negotiable for serious buyer.

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
bro... i wan plug and ply on my wira with pcd 100 ( after converted 4g92 turbo ) u sure can o not? i wan the 4 pot... pls put the pic as soon as possible... serious buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys , im in need of advice here , the current NS40 battery in my Myvi is getting weaker ,thinking of upgrading it to a larger one which is NS60/L ,what i need to do/mod to get NS60 in there ?

The reason that i wanna upgrade the size is every year or so i require to replace the battery , everytime is the electrolyte inside dried out no matter i use the MF one or the normal one ,normal one after few weeks can see the electrolyte decreasing at a rapid rate already .

Which one is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience