GT-R vs GT-R , the Japanese cheesy way

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Since we are at the topic of GT-R's, check out this 90's cheesy fun video, created Initial D style, ported in real life dramatic driving. 2 cars set to battle each other in an older Datsun Skyline GT-R KPGC10 and a newer Nissan Skyline GT-R R32. As they drive comically up and down the mountains, they do the amazing J turn around the cone as like Initial D races (in a funny way) and they got lucky and managed to avoid a Honda CR-X along the way. Watch it for the laughs and smiles. Be suprised for the dramatic unbelievable ending.

YouTube - ã¸ã„ï¼ã‚ªã‚¤ãƒ©ãƒ¼ã‚º 箱スカvsR32

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm searching for a FD2R & once I go it the 1st place that thing is going to is the garage!!!
Wanna + turbo on it. Why mod it? I'm getting married... Just gotto do this before marriage. Own a speedy turbo car. 1-2 years my ears are gonna get longer... Hari-hari kena pull:bawling: Wakakak...

What I have in mind would be a turbo kit. Not those that are for track use but those that gives performance. The word "PERFORMANCE" in my term would be something for street use & a bit more only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience