Aprilia RSV4 and the Nissan GT-R get down and dirty at Monticello w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The argument has probably been around longer than the world’s oldest profession but just like said profession, and cockroaches, it just won’t go away. The car versus motorcycle debate will never come to an end but that’s a good thing for us, because there’ll be a continuous flow of fodder to put up and debate over.

This time around, the folks from Hell for Leather have lined up the 2011 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE against a 2010 Nissan GT-R. It was a showdown set for the Monticello mushroom track.

Of course you can guess that the crotch rocket won, because let’s face it, Aprilia wouldn’t put up a video asking you to buy their bike if it lost. Plus, we’re biased towards the GT-R as well, so we’ll just sneak in a reminder that this is the 2010 version that only has 485hp against the newer ones that pack a 530hp punch.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jxm3YQdF8io" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube via Hell for Leather

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone..I need some opinion+guidance for my gsr upgrade which i plan to do for the next few weeks...i'm driving SGTI with stock gsr...i'm running on 1bar boost+afc neo+open pod filter+2.5" straight flow piping with 3"exhaust and the car has 250bhp...well, my target is 300bhp so plan to upgrade TD05 from Evo+VR4 injectors+Exedy full race clutch...My questions are : Is 300bhp achievable with all these upgrades(1 bar boost)?...Can the stock pistons and conrods able to take it?...How...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience