Group buy at Twosrus

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Hi,

I am planning to buy full PU bushing from Tworus. Thinking group buy will be cheaper to share out the shipping cost.

Twos R Us - Parts for Toyotas from Club MR2

Eg. Shipping cost for 1 set = USD60
2 sets = USD97.10

However, anythings above some limit will be expensive again.

We have to buy the right qty at lower cost.

Member who know me can hutang 1st. Other wise please make 50% payment before i order.

Anyone interested please place your order here. ( I will close the order on friday 8pm)

1) Joyride : PU Bush Total Kits

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
make sure dun order wrongly......225 $ 245 front bush diff....& anti roll bar bush is diff if u change to aftermarket arb

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Can check for me how much total cost for antiroll bar frint & back 130% additional stiffness?

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Can check for me how much total cost for antiroll bar frint & back 130% additional stiffness?
It didn't say how many % stiffer. But front is 24mm rear is 22mm. Come with complete bushing and bracket for front.

USD280+ freight USD170. (If come in with my bushing can reduce USD10.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Yes and 225 Gen 2 and Gen 1 also not the same Ho ho ho... u do know u can get TRD (super hard rubber) or PowerPro (PU) bushing in M'sia ya...

Where to get PowerPro? How much? What is the evaluation on it?

Twosrus only have 93 models onwards. the front caster rod is different. The antiroll bar diameter can choose one. u just need to measure your diameter. hahahaha..

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
If you buy in a set no chance to choose. I bought in pcs. last time. The supplier for SuperPro (not PowerPro OOPs!) is in Batu Caves, can't remember their name (google it or maybe TOM's knows) the bushes are a great fit, PU is PU they feel harder more vibrations and noise but car feels tight.

BTW i do have a Gen2> caster bush form UK, so if u don't buy in set let me know i sell u cheap cheap... below cost :P

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
JOy,

Can you show me how many bushes for a compl;ete set and how difficult to changeout all of them. I might want to change them as well but will get them locally.

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
i think not difficult to change. but must have machine to pump out the bush. the arms are easy to dismentle.

ok. u change 1st then let me see good or not with the price they charge.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The upcoming range of cars from Proton will feature Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) technology. The influx of the technology is testament to the smoother drive it provides and also the increased efficiency in the performance and fuel consumption.

“We have been conducting comprehensive development and integration tests of the CVT with our CamPro engines and we are happy to be able to provide this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience