Dany Bahar Lines-up Group Lotus for Lawsuit Over Dismissal

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Dany Bahar, former Lotus boss is planning to file a lawsuit at England’s High Court against Group Lotus over what he feels to be of wrongful dismissal according to Swiss newspaper Bilanz (via MSN).

<!--more-->Bahar apparently denied that he had misused company funds, thus prompting him to sue the Norfolk-based company after being dismissed earlier this month following a decision made by the Board of Group Lotus to axe the Turkish-born Swiss who was the previous senior vice president at Ferrari, based on reports that he had used Lotus funds to refurbish his homes.

Group Lotus nor Bahar has yet to provide any official statements for the moment, but there should be something coming along soon enough.

Attachments

cfa

Jun 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Danny will win cos he spend within his entitlements given by the Board. Was it a right thing to do, NO but he was nevertheless, entitled it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

actually i dunno wat does this call.. wanna call a immobilizer.. thnk is 2 much 4 tat..
wat i hav in mind is.. my fren has a car, which he did a little thngy on his ignition, when he wanna start a car, he needs 2 turn on d headlights/small lights 1st, then only he can start d car, if u act like normal start straight away turning d key till d end, nothng will happend, only all those electiric thngy can work only, he need 2 switch on d headlight/small only he can start. after tat he can turn d...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience