grounding wire and volt stab

int3rc3ptor84

Jun 29, 2004
arospeed!!!!!!
1. It is quite cheap : Under RM 200
2. It is branded
3. It works : gets rid of those pesky ticking sound on ur speakers when u install
thick spark plug cable wire n keeps ur batt voltage above 12V even when everything is switched on.

anttyk

Known Member
May 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I have a Pivot Raizin installed in my car... Did not feel any difference at all. The only noticeable change is that there is quite a lot of static electricity on the car body. Everytime I touch the door to close it (after a drive), I will get 'zapped'. Now I close my car door using my elbows - doesn't hurt that much. Am considering taking off the thingy now... :(

ondgennis

Known Member
Sep 29, 2004
Malacca
why dont u redo ur grounding point..see will help or not..
my case even more funny...only my gf get "zapped" but it ddint happen to me :unsure:

MonsterTacho

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
once i got zapped so bad there was a very loud "!!pak!!" sound. though i got zapped by lightning...this happened in winter.

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
if like this we better don't do the grounding loh!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
too much "rubbing" in da car lar...what you guys do man kakaka

shud i install this ar? cause i noticed when my aircond thingy kicks in the light dims a lil bit

ondgennis

Known Member
Sep 29, 2004
Malacca
is up to u to spend ur money lah...but my one after install n do grouding point..the light still will dim a while lo...

then the voltmeter also show the reading not stable...but better a bit than last time didnt install lah...

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
okie no need to gua... but my volts stays at 13.5-13.6 all the time, dunno why lights dim ar?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Originally posted by ondgennis@Sep 29 2004, 15:41
is up to u to spend ur money lah...but my one after install n do grouding point..the light still will dim a while lo...

then the voltmeter also show the reading not stable...but better a bit than last time didnt install lah...
My one also the same, I install Arospeed grounding cable and Reizin stablizer, after 1 week i check, the light still dim a while when the aircond kick in then after that all go back to normal. I check my battery power still full power (sampai green color - max level )

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
hey guys...anybody know's how grounding system in car function ?

i thought it transfer all the electron in ur car body to the battery..is it true ? that's why u all get 'zapped' becos ur car is now +ve in charge..ur car want electron from ur body after it's electron being sucked in the +ve terminal of battery

MetalMic

Nov 15, 2004
Greetings all...me new here,

Not sure whether grounding will cause that to happen. All stock cars came with grounding as well but not that good one ler.
But normally static shock will only happen at night especially if its raining coz the air temp is much lower.

I have grounding & the Raizin thingy,don experience light dim yet when air con kicks in but FC is like still the same only.
Only improvement is idling with aircon on is much more softer now.
I have a digital voltmeter and i notice after the lights,aircon bla bla is on the volt will drop to somewhere 13.6 then after a while it will stabillize to 14v.

I have non related question to all the sifus here, at normal idling my tacho reads about 1000rpm bt when the air con is turned on it jumped to around 1250rpm then down to 1150rpm, wat is going ar?? :huh:
I tot normally after aircon kicks in the rpm should be lower?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have brackets in my car ..... so the locking is lock then the knob cannot see then use a switch to unlock it one ...... but now i have a idea that to lock and unlock using the switch ...... so no need use hand to press the knob onli press the switch to lock and unlock
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience