nismogtr

Oct 20, 2004
Any 1 interested in a GPS car monitoring system

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Errr, you the system in hand which you want to sell or you want to get opinion?

btw, do we have GPS service for car open for public?

nismogtr

Oct 20, 2004
my comapny actaully started a GPS car monitoring system for logistic companies. So now thinking of moving into the commercial vechicles as well. Malaysia got alot of other products similar to it but trust me this is different reali different heehh in many ways

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by uss2defiant@Nov 20 2004, 00:46
i think the new proton perdanas n gen2 have gps tracking system as stock
Yah, Captor, but that's not free. And it only activate when it detect someone move your car without using the key.

The GPS system that i have in mind is those system that will provide you the map for the location and the system will guide you the route or path to reach the destination you enter into the system.
For example, you are now in KLCC and your destination is Shangri-la hotel. GPS system will draw the route to you on the map. When you reach the juntion, the system will telll you which way to turn in.

Heard that all MPV in japan are pre-install with that system in that 2-Din box. It was removed when they exported out side japan, because the system only function at japan.

nismogtr, is that the service that you are providing? and how much is the charges.

I

Indecided

this is for reconnasiance, not for daily usage.

GPS street map is what would be nice.

But all we have is GPS vehicle accountancy and recovery.

uss2defiant

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
that would be a good accessory.
especially in kl.
we can be rerouted to a non traffic jam route.
i think it'll be here in a few more years.

nismogtr

Oct 20, 2004
bro , dun think is the car of service that i am providing, the system is more like a anti theft system. U cannot actaully use it to map ur route if thats wat u guy s are saying.it more for security purposes.

for example

Lets say 1 muta farker tow ur truck away, u can actaully know where to guy is going rite down to the street name, so u can call the police or ur frens to go whack the daylight out of the guy, it also comes with a anti-hijack system

All in all the system at this stage is around RM2000++

Monthly charges for car monitoring is around RM30

If u guys wan a demo on the system, make a group of 10 ++ ppl i will have my ppl do a demo for u guys. Let me know on that .

Cos my company is actaully targeting logistic companies now, will move to the commercial sector soon but of cos we need a substancial subcription before we can move in.

Guys sry for the lousy intro, will post more details stuff online, actaully preparing it now, so be patient thx for all teh feedback really helpful thx

nismogtr

Oct 20, 2004
ehehhe
think now after seeing this i stick back to logistic companies better eehehheh