Got Sound when fetchin ppl

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
Hi... i hav a satria.. when every i fetch ppl at my back seat.. i'll heard some noise from my back tyre there?? is it my absorber spoil??

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
the sound like kro kro kro... wo.. the bush of lower arm?? that's mean nothin gonna do wit my absorber??

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
u changed your rims b4??? or your tyre too wide... check your tyre whether there is any damage or not.. maybe your car tyre scrappin inside... hope this will help..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
u sure is not ur fren snooring behind arh.. :D dun hijack here la.

erm.. might be, tyre hit inner protecter or ab problem (spray some oil).

any other comment can help?? if not tis guy cant carry ppl enmore..

cldc2

Aug 3, 2005
far away
gloss said:
u sure is not ur fren snooring behind arh.. :D dun hijack here la.

erm.. might be, tyre hit inner protecter or ab problem (spray some oil).

any other comment can help?? if not tis guy cant carry ppl enmore..
unless he carrying chicks, otherwise, just tell all the fei chai that his car cannot fetch people cause got noise. haha :p

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
the sound could be the mudguard scrapin on the floor.. (satria mudguards v. low right?) .. def some part of ur suspension spoilt la..

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
hhmmm.. not mudguard sound.. i think is absorber.. jus wanna ask u guys XP here hahahahaa :p

mustexus

Aug 18, 2004
happy_nic, try this. if you open the back booth. put the black/masking tape at the thingy that hang ur booth door when it closed. i dont noe how to xplain the f** thing. the steel that used to clip when u closed the booth. its happed to all 2 doors car.

i tried to xplain it in malay

kalau korang bukak booth belakang. ada steel untuk clip booth tu. ala.. besi yang untuk cakok bonet tu. balut besi tu dengan masking tape or wutever. sebab besi tu akan bergesel dengan clipper dia. tu yang buat bising bila carrying ppl.

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
just ask ur foreman check the rear lower arm,1 side got 2 lower arm 1 short n long,normally is the short 1..when the bushing wear off then the sound come out..^^

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
mustexus said:
happy_nic, try this. if you open the back booth. put the black/masking tape at the thingy that hang ur booth door when it closed. i dont noe how to xplain the f** thing. the steel that used to clip when u closed the booth. its happed to all 2 doors car.

i tried to xplain it in malay

kalau korang bukak booth belakang. ada steel untuk clip booth tu. ala.. besi yang untuk cakok bonet tu. balut besi tu dengan masking tape or wutever. sebab besi tu akan bergesel dengan clipper dia. tu yang buat bising bila carrying ppl.
thanks dude.... i know wut u try to say... a some sort of hook that hook the booth1 rite?? hahahaaa thanks 4 ur info man...