When i on aircond, got clicking sound at the engine(aircond site)

ACM

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Selangor
Can anyone tell me wat sound is that? After sometime then it will disappear. The sound will appear when i js start my car.

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
aircond compressor clutch. it connects and disconnects the compressor from the engine. when it's cold enough, the clutch disconnects and the compressor stops. that's when you hear the clicking sound. when it gets too warm, the clutch engages again, and you hear the clicking sound again. don't worry, according to your description, there should b nothing wrong =)

ACM

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Selangor
youmolo said:
aircond compressor clutch. it connects and disconnects the compressor from the engine. when it's cold enough, the clutch disconnects and the compressor stops. that's when you hear the clicking sound. when it gets too warm, the clutch engages again, and you hear the clicking sound again. don't worry, according to your description, there should b nothing wrong =)
Oh...thank you very much!
I appreciate ur advice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s first in-house hybrid technology will debut under its premium Infiniti brand and will eventually filter across to its more expensive RWD sedan models to ensure that all hybrid vehicles it sells will remain profitable. Nissan already offers a hybrid model in the form of its Altima sedan but this car relies on a petrol-electric hybrid system sourced from Toyota. Nissan’s first proprietary system will arrive in 2010 but it’s not clear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience