Glass restoration on a honda Civic

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too many things done already, cannot remember which is which. We did headlamp for kelisa also, right?
Bring Kelisa or mouse deer, see what can be done...:driver:

Acid base cleaner, even those over the counter stuff like tomcat and one more I cannot remember the name. If use on the front screen it has to be washed off fast. Wipers used on front screen will created some wiper lines in the glass and when the acid seeps into the lines and dries, it turn white then the windscreen can hardly see thru'....:banghead:
Damn! Can we play safe use the Sonax one? haha!
Kancil ya wanna do that. Kelisa just usually have wiper sounds and ya watermark sure got.
Even Jetta also got watermarks. Bad as well on side and especially the rear

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Damn! Can we play safe use the Sonax one? haha!
Kancil ya wanna do that. Kelisa just usually have wiper sounds and ya watermark sure got.
Even Jetta also got watermarks. Bad as well on side and especially the rear
Woi! so many rides ah!......:biggrin:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Haha! Ya kancil I didn't mention actually the watermarks are quite nasty on kancil. Even side mirrors maybe can use quick detailer on it.? :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

What product u use by using hand bro?
some product cleaning product for Glass

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros, many years ago i've seen one guy was showing to us in his car that he actually incorporate all the gauges display to his headunit. Can anyone tell me what product is this? I've done googling but only manage to find pioneer's vehicle dynamics processor. Is there a way to do it? Please help, thanks!:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience