Gfb Bov

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KonG3286

Known Member
Hello, anyone using this BOV, nbice or not?? good or not??? Expensive or not???

no sound wan.... goes csh csh csh csh...as if the air is venting out back from yer turbine fins to the AFM....

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
no sound wan.... goes csh csh csh csh...as if the air is venting out back from yer turbine fins to the AFM....

thats because that blow off doesn't have spring inside la wei ! :D

ic ic thanks..

but i thought the Stealth FX or sumthing like that wan got two exits wan right? u can choose either to blow off of blow in wan mer... thought Skagee recomment me to use this becoz if blow off lead to serious engine stall problem, then i can use blow in mer :)

else what BOV u receommend a?? for my 32 gtst..

:)

kong san, ur 32 too big horsies liao ler... no bov suit ur car hAHAHahhaha...!!!

i heard some turbosmart bovs damn loud man.... go n try, if dun like, den give me ahahha

GFB have a few model of BOV in M'sia market here, commonly the GFB Basic, GFB Bovus Maximus and GFB Stealth FX

Something special on Stealh FX is that, by utilising a unique air diverting system to send the vented air back to the inlet (rather than muffling it), there is no restriction and the valve still operates at maximum efficiency. For cars with sensitive air flow meters (AFAIK, Mitsubishi engine have this problem), the valve can be tuned to vent just enough air back to the inlet to prevent backfiring whilst giving the loudest possible blow-off noise.

Whereas for Bovus Maximus, it's the loudest of GFB range of BOV. I can personally show u how loud this Bovus can amplify from my L2 turbocharger.

GFB Basic leh.. no comment.. doesnt really have special characteristic. Due to its design of 5 hole pattern, this BOV ensures a huge venting area and free-flowing air path. Because of the free-flowing characteristics, this valve is not as loud as the Mach 1 or Bovus Maximus. This does however, make it a good choice for big horsepower engines.

For more information on GFB products, feel free to contact me @ maxis.2292130

Thanks equin0x, just a quick one: How much the Stealth FX cost roughly?

Stealh FX for Subaru is rm1490 and for universal type is rm1450

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom