Getting to Sepang for F1 from KLIA

sgfan

May 14, 2004
I was wondering, how do we get to Sepang after touching down at KLIA?

1. Is it better to get an airport taxi or a illegal taxi?
2. How much is the taxi fare from KLIA to Sepang?
3. At night after the race is over, how can we get a taxi at Sepang? There are no taxi stops, no public phones, nothing at all!

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
dont worry. SIC has figured out everything anyway.

do not take illegal taxis...that's a definate no-no.

there are shuttle bus to SIC from KLIA, or if you decide to stay at the PAN-PAC, then got shuttle bus as well.

Every year we do provide shuttle bus services to and from KLIA. Actually once you touched down, you will see KLIA and Sepang is just side by side. ;)

after the race just come out to the main gate and you will see many many taxis and buses waiting for you. :P

sgfan

May 14, 2004
From experience last year, when I came out at 7.30 pm, the sky was dark and there were no taxis or even cars around. A real ghost town. No people either as almost all drove.

How much does the shuttle bus cost?

Last year I paid RM40 to get from KLIA to Sepang via taxi, and another RM40 to get back. And I did this for 2 days.

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
what i know is RM15 for a return shuttle bus ticket from KLIA last year.
Just ask the KLIA stuffs there, they will point you to the right place for the bus.
I don't know what time is the last bus as i left after the race. ;)

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
KLIA always has bus services to Sepang track during F1. just buy the bus ticket at the airport la. why so high class wanna take taxi? aiyo.

ryuhei69

Apr 29, 2005
buy shuttle bus ticket from which part of the airport?
i couldn't find any ticket booth. What is the bus operator called?

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
sgfan said:
I was wondering, how do we get to Sepang after touching down at KLIA?

1. Is it better to get an airport taxi or a illegal taxi?
2. How much is the taxi fare from KLIA to Sepang?
3. At night after the race is over, how can we get a taxi at Sepang? There are no taxi stops, no public phones, nothing at all!

I live in Sepang, I can give you ride if you have to stay overnight at KLIA... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is it?

Meet Lotus Elise Race 250, the race-ready Elise that is even more powerful and lighter than ever, resulting from Lotus's expertise in chassis technology combined with extensive motorsport experience.

The Elise Race 250 is the quickest Elise to ever lap the company's Hethel test track. With a lap time of 1 minute 33.5 seconds, it is half a second quicker than the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience