1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
how is the effect??

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Jay,

So far is pretty effective, a lot of us tend to rely on the sound of an open pod to give us this racing feel or additional power effect but in actual fact is really not much of gain because most of our gain is lost by the suction of hot air in the engine bay, so the most noticable gain that i can feel is there is no problem even if i seat too long is hot traffic jams i will not feel the bog down effect, plus the ride is more quieter now.

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
May dangerous if you drive on heavy rain right??? it's suck all the water...then need to
repl with EVO eng...heheheh

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
There`s a shop in PAramount garden, it sells nothing but hoses, all type, Yeah i think if i`m not mistaken its 4inch, because when i bought it i didn`t measure, i just grab everthing i saw, i think the name of the shop is Hydroflex.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have CAI on my 206 too. dont worry about sucking in water cause the angle is high and some more, when you see a flood in front you wont try passing it rite ? Normal reaction if drivers see floods...

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ethanphoon592 said:
There`s a shop in PAramount garden, it sells nothing but hoses, all type, Yeah i think if i`m not mistaken its 4inch, because when i bought it i didn`t measure, i just grab everthing i saw, i think the name of the shop is Hydroflex.
any1 knows where paramount garden is...
i need some hoses for my CAI...
pls guide me...thx

alan_ling

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Cai

bro,
how about the dust and sand?
I believe it will suck in, unless you provide some kind of filter
I've tried mine, all the stone trap and the air filter.
you should move your input hose slightly higher,

just the 2 kupang. cheers

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think placing a steel net in the inlet there will prevent stone from going in....

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Sorry guys, i really don`t know how to explain this place, unfortunately its really a place that its quite hard to see. All i know is of you where MOX is, then there`s this small roundabout, its some what like going to speedworks but its not, there`s a girls school there, then if you want to go to Speedworks you usually take a 3 o clock turning right? but in this case just go straight and then you`ll come to a 90 degree right turning and then you`ll come to a crossjunction, take a left, the shop is along there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Clearence of our first model King Leopard.

Unit only RM500 (Usual price RM590)

Installation - RM150 (Standard price) if required

Please call us 012 518 0280 or 012 208 3843

Or email us at [email protected]

Thanks

Pic

Note: Price is only for King Leopard (Black remote)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience