Gdb From Alor Setar..

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
sabelt,

ya..571--STi...loads of ppl like to do this in Aus and UK...hmm...wonder who will get the reg no of WRX 571x... B) cool...

jwrx,
you stay here also??...nope, my bro is not staying here..he is based in penang, comes up here once in a while...don tell me you're that fella who drives the blue STi8 oh...cos if you are, i always park my car right beside you.. :lol: :lol:
he sold off his rims already, but he has got some of the original STi stuff for sale still, like th Prodrive high rear wing, Kg/mm lowring spring kit (used less then 3 months), and more to come...i own a car garage in sunway too, if you are looking for anything in the future, let me know.. :lol:

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i just wonder last time to buy ST1 plate number..

tony, i think i met ur bro in best feel sunway installing jun sticker at ur gt wing...
heard that gt wing used on ITR b4?
got any GDB barang to sell ah?i want a red STI induction hose badly la...

tony, comparing with TEIN and kg/mm spring...which one is better for u in performance wise?

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
tony,

I stay next block but i always see the blue sti, on my way to wash my car...you driving the white supra?? :D

which one is your shop?

im interested in the wing..pm me can?

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
sabelt,

ah...then i think you guys met before la..
for me ah, TEINS is superb for track days, but for evryday abit stiff la i guess..for the Kg/mm springs..the main result that you get is the lowering la, make the car looks nicer ma...for the performance wise, is just like a harder springs upgrade..better handling of course...

johny,
ya...the skyline is alright...i opening a car modifying garage in sunway ah...taking over the old MR2 shop..drop by la..

jwrx,
got your PM, you driving the darkblue WRX one ah??
no la, i don drive the white supra, i drve the white perdana...heheh....
let me know about the wing... B)

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
:D yea..im in the dark blue...so you seen me around also huh? cannot hide one...world too small :lol:

coupe evo

Jun 13, 2004
tony,
Is ur shop at AS now or Sunway?r u from AS?which part?
I'm from jitra but now at JB and now i'm driving hyundai coupe 1.8M, thinking of wanna convert to Evo4 engine.U did it to ur previous coupe b4 right?any opinion or suggestion for me?thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Very soon, the Infiniti G37(probably) will give the current luxury executives available in Malaysia, namely Lexus, BMW, Mercedes a good run for their money. The imported Infiniti luxury brand models will start penetrating the Malaysian market by [strike]September[/strike] 4th quarter this year and should compete fairly well locally, after all, Infiniti has been the fasted-growing brand in the US last...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience