gathering, convoy , teh tarik session etc...

razif_gti

Oct 19, 2005
Guys!!!... There will be a ssgti cruising to lumut this comin 26th december... from KL-Lumut, organize by manan from gombak , and reefispeed MK1... 1 day trip... anything pls contact 0173222299 or 0123763913 for confirmation.....

There will be acitivty organize, games, and getting to know with each member closer ... any single, married couple, standard 1.0 or GTi are invited.... strictly to suzis only... ehhehe

ala ala crusing macam redline gti ler.. hehe..

for any other gathering n meet up.. put ur date and time and location here so that we all can participate if we dun have any thing to do

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
G13B engine

Geng...
I just bought my self a swift GL.. wanted to convert to GTI G13B with auto GB...
Any idea where to get the half cut and how much would it cost?

max911

Known Member
Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
sugardude said:
Geng...
I just bought my self a swift GL.. wanted to convert to GTI G13B with auto GB...
Any idea where to get the half cut and how much would it cost?
Bro welcome to the swift family, kalau x silap auto halfcut abit cheaper than manual.i got mine last year july05 tapi kena tunggu 1 year for JDM.but if u x kisah singapore version ada jual around 2,800.00.last time i heard kat sunway...ada satu halfcut no sure if dah jual.But u will not b sori to look 4 JDM ...so sabar dan cari cheers max....bling 17":shades_smile:

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
yeah!! 2 doors 17".

i heard, gombak geng get much cheaper at kepong and sg buloh.better bring a good mechanic before you buy..DZZ could help.

singapore halfcut also good.they maintain their cars well..eventhough theirs have 7400rpm revs cut.if you lucky, there equip with std mode candies...
search at singapore delphiforums.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How do we confirm if the gearbox is LSD? Any codes that I should look for or is there any way to test the LSD physically?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience